Reviews for Compulsion
EnchantedbyElla chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Please update. Do these updates come as email reminders? If so, you have no reason not to be motivated. There are so many reviews crying out for you to update Call me Char or Compulsion. If not, I'm extremley sad as that means the end of our hope. I say once more, please update. Even if it's a note to tell us you've moved on: tell us.
EnchantedbyElla chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Ok do you like to torture us ella enchanted fans or what? Please update! For the sake of Kydria: UPDATE! I don't care which one of your fanfics you update (call me char or this one) but give us SOMETHING!
InspiredAndNatural chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Have you reached a certain point yet to update this one?
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I like this, so far. I haven't finished Persuasion yet, but hopefully it has a happy ending! Keep going with Call Me Char so you can update this one. :D
SC chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
How coll but where does char come into "play" and can u write more please?!
Lauren chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Well, I guess asking you to update is pointless, since you published this two years ago, but the ending is like a huge cliffhanger! I want to find out what happens next! Does Ella ever get back with Char? Please finish?
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ah, please write more! I have been enjoying both of your Ella stories immensely. :)
Nikine chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this. It was well written and engaging. Not only was the content fantabulous, the spelling and grammar was impeccable.

Is Char his cousin?

Please continue writing! I love all of the things you've written. It seems like you really put time and effort into writing, and it really pays off. The end result is remarkable. I am very impressed, and that doesn't happen often. Wow.
Katamabob chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
This story is making me a little sad (well, of course, it is a continuation without the 'happily ever after') but excellently written and very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens!

Char isn't his cousin, is he? :O This will be painful.

Kate
Annie Wilde chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Hurry with this one, too. As well as 'Call me Char.' Please?
MollySnow chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I love it already!

Ella Enchanted has been my favorite book since I was 11, and I've read it enough times that my book has fallen completely apart. Persuasion is another one of my favorites, so this tie is amazing. I enjoy all of your writing. You add on to the story's so well, and your twists are lovely.

I'm hoping that you will continue to write quickly, and post more on both Call me Char, and Compulsion, soon :)

Thank you so much!
DancingPianist chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I really like it! update soon please :-)
Merlin's Ward Jack chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oh this is sad. ;( But I'm actually liking it. You do have a knack for combining this, just like the other reviewer said. ]Even though it was sad, I enjoyed reading about how Mandy and Ella lived for seven years without Char, or the kingdom, and on their own. Ella seems to have adapted well to her new life. Good job! And, thank you. If all fanfiction authors put up chapters just because of their second reviewers, then the whole world would be a happier readier place. :) Thank you again!
answersflyonangelwings chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Wow, your stories are so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! It really seems like this story belongs as the ending to Ella Enchanted, though I like the happy ending better. You really make it work.
mirage888 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Wow, this is different! It's pretty sad though :( I hope things will start to go better for Ella. It's amazing now Char's proposal could have affected the entire story. And Olive as a mother! I can't wait to here more about HER, even.