Reviews for User's Guide And Maintenance of Ulquiorra Schiffer
ChildhoodMemories chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OMG This is hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Now that I think about it... Ulquiorra does remind me of Mr. Darcy from pride and prejudice :o Anyway this made me Rofl eheh very funny xD
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Bahahahaaa! XD One of the funniest fics I've ever read. XD
pharitse chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I have no idea why, but I got really angry when it said the warranty was broken as soon as you open the box...anyways...I loved it. Especially the part about the mating and the baby seals. Priceless.
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
funny, funny stuff here! Lol.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
LOL. The most hilarious thing i've read in a while.
CrescentKyuubi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*dropped to the floor, rolling around and laughing too hard to make a proper comment* XD XD XD XD XD
Sarcasm chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I thought this was hilarious! (except for the parts with the puppies, i am a HUGE dog lover) Great work! I've never read anything like it lol.
fire19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
LOL you are my new hero :bow:
hatsune-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really love your story! It's HILARIOUS XD. Now I want a Ulquiorra Swifter Duster Unit...Santa will you get me one?
UlquihimeAnCafeMatsuJun chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hahaha! This story made me laugh. Good job..you have talent! I can be extremely hard to please sometimes. Keep up the humor.
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol! Just as great as the other onees!

Plz do some more!
anonimo chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ce solo un commento possibile ...

hahahahahahaha...!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This made me laugh quite a bit. I really like the format of this, especially the FAQ part.
Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
XD I like the default setting...and I'd like to purchase some Court Guard Cuddlies! I'm not so sure I want to see AIZEN THE PIMP or his...companions...

Nice last name, Ulquiorra...

~~Magickless

Also, props for finding somebody who (apparently?) came up with the idea for units!