Reviews for Sector V's REAL Dreams
Pixaria chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I keep thinking they're teenagers because of
Skyhigh Imagination chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
THIS IS MY TOP FAVORITE STORY. I ALSSO LIKE BECAUSE HE DOSE'NT LIKE BATMAN, WHO AM I KIDDING ALL YOUR STORYS ROCK!:D
jiiiiffyy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sorry I'm not logged in! This is from my phone...I just wanna say THAT ROCKED! Kuki hasss problemss...xD make another chap!
cherrimrocks chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
omg...NUMBUH 4 GOT AN A! so creepy...

lol hilarious story

i was literally rofling xD
NiiniiXpuff chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
totally aweshome in an insane way xD 8giggles* great job hun . *HUGS*
sandystar2k chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was werid
lynn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
poor hoagie... his own friend is gonna make him die
Dylan Still Female chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'll never get sick of that story! Fuuuuuunny!
bbarracuda chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
wow! that was random! but, funny...
sky high imagination chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
bravo bravo! anchor(bad speller sorry) anchor!i LOVED THE END. i loved the whole thang(puttin county accint in it too). oh,and HAPPY WEIRD DAY!bye:).
shejams chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HaHa, I loved it! Poor Hoagie. So will Kuki's dream come true? Inquiring minds like to know. :o)
Anonymouslyawesome.D chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ah, the dreaded Chilidog Dream. I've had it myself once or twice... well, okay, I'm pretty sure that the weird dreams were a result of the DQ Blizzard I'd had, but who's counting? And even Chilidog Dreams aren't as weird as Blizzard Dreams... besides, I dreamt that my pals and I were Ghosts being chased by a giant Pacman. Then my buddy Ben got eaten and I woke up. O_O'

ANYWHO! Thought the story was hysterical! Loved how Wally got an A in History and how Kuki beat up the Kid. XD Lol! Can't wait to see what kind of mayhem you think

up next! Well, like the law says, catch ya later! (;
elly755 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Lol poor Hoagie!
Rachpop chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was so funny! Kuki beat up The Kid cuz he wouldn't play with her, but she won't beat up Wally! And Hoagie probably shouldn't have ran out of the room so quickly... :)
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever read! Hnads down. I can barely type, I'm laughing so hard! Great job!