Reviews for The Danger of Memories
Charlotte Winchester chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
Why haven't you made any more:(:(:(:(:( did you disapear of the face of the earth or forget about all your faithful readers!
A chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Update?
moviemaniac12 chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
more A/A! keep going this is great!
marigoldmystery528 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Hey Addy

Your fanfic is really good, except I do have one suggestion. Try to describe things a little more - add some more description of scenery, etc. Read the Inception fanfic "Nous" (not to advertise or anything) for example - the architecture and things are described beautifully

But your writing in general is very good!

Kimber chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
Team Cobb all the way!

I just don't think Arthur and Ariadne go well... Arthur would be much better with.. Eames. Or.. Anyone who's not Dom or Ariadne.
monkeyface chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
why does it take so long to update?

not to be rude or anything:)

and also this chapter is amazing !
conversechic666 chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
I love this story! more pleasee
GoonieGirl chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
I hope she doesn't go crazy like Ginger! I loved it and hope you update soon. I'm going to Dizney soon so I might not get to read your chapters the day you update them, but I promise to read them. No terrorist attack or hurricane could stand in my way. Just a joke... Anyway thank you for the great read and I shall be sure to review your next chapter.

GoonieGirl chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
AAAAAccccttttiiiioooonnnnn! Tons of action! I loved it and hope that your job goes well. It's hard to keep a job these days. As always I can't wait to read the next chapter.

GoonieGirl chapter 18 . 8/11/2010
Oh nooooo! Wow that was a big suprise! I love surprises! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

GoonieGirl chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
Hey I would have reviewed this as soon as you updated it but I wasn't home! Now everyone else knows what happens accept me! You won't believe how upset I am about that! Anyway, it was great and I will be reivewing every chapter as usual!

totallyPSYCHED chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
I love it :]

I just realized it's kinda like she's getting Alzheimers...
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
Loved it!

"I guess it didn't matter to him that the Porsche got bloody right now." - I love that line! It's so sweet!

I love the 'just in case' too! :)

Can't wait for more.
MaudIsCountingTheDays chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
looove it. more update please.

-maud
Passion Scarlett chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
Yay! Good chapter! Very action-y! I'm really lovin' Alex, despite me being a bit 'eh' about OC's in general - but I ADORE her! And you've got me so confused! I mean, the Arther in your story is awesome, and I wouldn't mind TOO MUCH if you paired him with Ariadne, but I love Cobb too much to be considered healthy...he IS the most well developed yet confusing character in Inception, and I have a weakness for those types! :) Update soon!