Reviews for Of Cherry Stems and Strawberry Starburst
Bentears chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
My first kiss is kinda funny in retrospect. I was fourteen and it was the second day at a retreat open to kids and adults, but I had been admitted to the adult functions because I was so awesomely adult, of course. However, I looked about eleven years old, very short and a little round, as of baby fat, but really just because that was my body build. I was randomly walking around the place, checking out the seminars and where they were being held and working on a schedule when this boy creeps up on me from behind and grabs my face and all of a sudden there's this incredibly wet kiss being planted on me. I had no idea who he was or why he was doing this, and I fought like hell to protect myself from implantation, if you know what I mean. Then after about two long minutes of (successful) struggling, a bunch of voices start whisper-shouting, "Not her! Not her! She's older than us! It's that one over there!" and he finally lets go, I get a glimpse of about five kids, eleven-ish or so, girls and boys, who are all pointing at some poor girl one seminar room down from me who I guess must have refused to give them the time of day in the kids' groups. The incredibly wet kiss was supposedly punishment from her peers. I swear it took two Kleenexes to mop up all the spit. The kid must have had a mouthful of water to use when he locked onto me just so I'd know how desperately despised I was. If anyone has ever had a more loathsome first kiss short of rape, I'd really like to know about it. (Now I kinda wish I'd turned him in for sexual assault to the group leaders.) But it does make me laugh to tell the story, anyway! Supernatural Ouran with multi-chapters rocks! Bring it on! Oh, and I liked this story, too! lol
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice fic. I really enjoyed it and thought it was well written.
Yawping Stance chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Teehee I loved this! :3 Dunno if you're still accepting first kiss stories but I'll share anyway. My first *official* one was when I was 16 but it was nothing eventful; we'd been disc golfing earlier that day and since he didn't have his liscence yet, just his permit, his mom drove me home and he walked me up my driveway. We kissed in the headlights of his mom's car. . It wasn't bad...kinda tingly after...but not the best either.

Now, the "first" kiss that REALLY matters was a sweet one. We're on a military post but we're in training so no boys allowed in the dorms. He'd come over to my dorm common room to watch my favorite movie with me and we'd been snuggling then I walked him out so he could get back for bed checks. We hugged and he didn't quite let go of my waist. First he kissed me on the forehead (I would later find out because he was embarrassed that he had chapped lips...but I had chapstick on for the same reason) and looked at me, and I had to stand on tiptoe to get a real one from him. Six months later we're engaged. :)

YS
BlackDeath159 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I'd count the first grade kiss as official because 1. the stories way funnier, and 2. it happens when it happens.

Also, this story is very amusing.
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awesome story! I laughed sooo hard!

My first kiss was actually VERY awkward... I was sitting with my boyfriend(now ex-boyfriend). It was the first time we saw eachother since we were going out. I found it kinda weird cuz his mom let us be in his room alone with the doors closed... Out of no were he just kissed me... It was awkward because he was leaning on me and my back had nothing to lean againt exept a very uncomfortable desk... Let's just say I have had back problems ever since hahaha!

*favorites story* Great job on the story!
Mahalin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
great story.

my first kiss...was really by acedent me and a friend were playing on his tramplen trying to tripp each other we both jumped at the same time and we kissed it was wired i was 8 it was infront of my brothers and his sisters
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
AWWW that was sweat funny and dreamy X3

i love tired mori he is so smexy!

hehe i love ur AN that was so cute!

my first kiss was not that great i didnt no wat to do or him so it was us just moving our lips in an award ways untill i pulled away

when i was younger i chases the boys around and kissed them in the cheek cause i thought it was funny

(is the cherry and wraper thing for real? note i am very very gulibal XD)
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
My unofficial first kiss was given to a boy in my third grade class. I was doing an excelerated reading test and he asked me if I'd been kissed before. At my negative answer he leaned in and kissed me, then blushed and ran from the room. Haha.

My official first kiss was when I was a freshman. My crush and I had been hanging out, and I was complaining about the sun. He moved infront of me, and asked if that was better. I answered int he affirmitave, and he kissed me. I was in shock, and didn't kiss him back. He pulled back and said, "That was awkward." Then kissed me again. Haha
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Yeah, I wouldn't mind me a tired Mori either. Dang, if only he were real...

Anyway, a funny little ficlet. Classic with the cherry-stem thing. I actually haven't heard of the Starbursts one (I can't imagine it being that hard, though, compared to a cherry stem, especially if you can use your teeth). But hey, ANY excuse for Mori to end up making up with Haruhi is okay in my books, haha. They make such a cute couple, and the ending was definitely such. But shame on Hunny, spying on them :P. Either way, a very fun story to read.
Luminarae chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Mine was awful. It was halloween, my boyfriend's face was completely painted (a fact we forgot in the heat of the moment) and we took a detour through the woods on the way back to my house while trick or treating, and he kissed me. It was wet, yucky, and horrible. My mom knew straight away what we had been doing, because his face paint was all over my face. I was like 15 maybe.

He ended up cheating, but that's another story completely.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Cute story, made me laugh.
Miyuu-sama chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This story was fantastically awesome. _ and the multi chapter sounds cool, thus the author creeping.

My first kiss? Well, I go to this all-girl's boarding school, and at lunch, I was arguing with one of my friends over the last soda can. Another friend came up with a bet that we both had to do something awkward, and whoever won got the soda. (I have really childish friends, ok? And I really like Pepsi) I don't remember what she did, but I turned around, grabbed a random freshman, and basically attacked her.

I got the soda...

_ *ahem...*
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*snort*

Now the next time I have either of those I'm going to be trying that. I have never tried before, and I hadn't even known about the Starburst one!

*Laughing at myself*

Thanks for posting!
Mari chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Loved this! I am the only one able to do both of these in my group of friends, much to the horror of my guy friends, who have taken to chasing away any male who approches me. And my first time being kissed by a guy at all was on the top of my head -_-'