Reviews for Starlight Starbright
SolarSailor chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
I cannot get over how your stories are always so amazing! More More More!
em1701inactive chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Great story;one of the best Dean/OC fics I've read! It was original, creative, and Stella was definitely not a Mary-Sue in any way, shape or form!

This is going on my favorites list! :D
Idril Ar-Feiniel chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I have to say you are an amazing writer. This is positively chilling, despite an odd fascination...
fnmom68 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Great suspense at the hospital. I could also feel the urgency when they were in the car.

I'm looking forward to finding out if Dean & Sam avenge her attack! Sorry for the short review, but will read more hopefully later tonight. :)

fnmom68 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"Oh my God, she's finally reading this," the accomplished writer thinks as she reads the review from her recently re-acquainted school friend.

Yes, I know...don't fall over. ;)

So, having never seen this show I was reading this 'blind,' if you will. You did an awesome job letting the reader know that Dean is madly in love with Stella. I also really liked that I could picture the scene of them fighting the shape-shifter. I couldn't figure out where they were, though. A house? An empty building? Perhaps that will be revealed in further chapters. Or maybe it's not significant to the story.

I could tell exactly where she had been injured and could see them in my mind getting her to the car and the desperation of needing to get her to medical help right away. A screwdriver, huh? Ouch!

Great chapter. It has definitely made me want to read more, (which I will). Glad I finally made it, though. :)
FlippinSirens chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
This was a well written story. I loved it. However, on the description where it tells you the rating and whatnot, it said "Dean and Sam." Usually when writers put that they mean for the story to be a slash fic with Wincest. Just be careful of that next time so that people don't yell at you because they were mislead. But I loved this! It was so sweet! Dean was adorable!
DanniMitchell85 chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
As much as I'm sad to see the end to this...I have to tell myself that all great things do come to an end... I can't wait to see what more you have up your sleeve.

As for the new fic... You can bet that I'll be reading it. I also hope that you continue on another story that takes place after this. Some may have forgotten about all the shape shifters in the 1st chapter. We know that Sam and Dean didn't kill them all... and I can say that if I was one and had my friends/family killed I would be hunting the Winchesters down for a little payback.

Just a thought on my end. I would love to see what would happen if they showed up. Dean just got Stella back to health, what if it was the other way around? Both Sam and Stella have been hurt... what if it was Dean? or Bobby? Again, just my thoughts.

Well whatever you wish to do, it's your stories and you can do what ever you what, I hope that they turn out as good as this one.
superloudean chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
What an awesome chapter! i loved it! i was smiling all the way to the end! :)i cant wait for your next story and let me say i love the title! Stellastar and lunamoon...very smart! :)

and thank you for the explanation about giving your character that name! :)good luck on your job interview! i hope you rock! :)
superloudean chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Firtsly: i love you story! i truly do! and let me say oh man...with every chapter i was reading i was dying a little cause, guess what my name is *dang dang* Stella! :)

Question: This name its not very common, so how come you named your OC Stella?
Lady OD chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
really like where this is going )
emielou chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Good update, curious about the silver ring.
emielou chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Stella to the rescue, love it. Look forward to another update.
DanniMitchell85 chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Oh good thing Stella went ahead and went after them. they would have been dead if she hadn't disobeyed Dean.

I hope that Sammy is going to be ok, poor guy...

Another great chapter, and I can't wait to see what is going to go on in the next...
Lady OD chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
that was scary ... next episode soon please
emielou chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Just found this story I like it. I look forward to another update.