Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
Hundius chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hi,
I'm busy reading all the post episode stories and I'll come back to them when I've read them all.
But this one is really, really good. In one word hilarious!
Great. It's a pity that we never saw this in the real series.
Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Type your review here...
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Just as Mike and kate was starting to make out again, Maxine had to show up...where was kate duffle bag, did she have it with her when she quickly left mike place or is it still there? keep up the good work
TessaSpencer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
To say that this story is so very swoon-worthy is understating it. The characters were very much IC and the dialogue smooth and perfectly chosen. I particularly loved the line:

'you play with spiders, they bite.' So why did bitten feel so good?

Of course to have Maxine show up in the end was that momentary lapse of wanting to slap her. No harm though because the levity of Kate sneaking out - and Mike stashing his shirt - was well worth it. Fabulous story!
Megan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Amaaaazing! Thank you so much! Please can post another? You're very very good:)
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ouch! Now that was close! That would have been a mess if Max had caught them. Poor Kate having to sneak out. Great story!
pook chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wonderful post-epi, Mrs Turner. Loved the banter, the love and the concern between Mike and Kate. Laughed at Maxine's arrival and the couple's response. But please make sure Mike is ok. Remember my heart.