Reviews for They're Worse than Evil Unicorns
Loved it.
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I loved it
Penelope Loc chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
A happy ending, but a little unbelievable. Micah probably wouldn't just follow a stranger man just like that, as he was probably raised in the Phelps family ever since he was born. This story also reminds me of the book "Warriors Don't Cry," where a lot of preparation and chaos came into trying to let the first African American to graduate that high school. It was similar in the sense that the wedding was a 'first' in a sense that two famous men getting married became pretty much well-known. By any chance, did you happen to read that book? Anyhow, good job on this story; it was clearly well written overall.
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I wish that would actually happen to Westboro.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved it!
I could SO see those reactions!
Great write
Kudos
Blade
Ink Mage chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I don't normally read Jesse/Kurt, but it was worth expanding my horizons to share in the trashing of the Westburo Baptist Church. Did you know that when their church was fire-bombed, they sung the praises of the firefighters who saved them? Then, less than a year later, they praised the deaths of the Australian firefighters from the Black Friday disaster, claiming that the fires and their deaths were God's punishment for Australia's acceptance towards homosexuality. Absolutely disgusting.
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I looked up WBC on Wikipedia, and damn those little shits are assholes! Love your story!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I LOVED THIS, MMKAY? I just love Jesse to death, he's my precious snugglebunch baby, and even though I'm St Berry all the way you make St Hummel work, and work well. I loved all the Gleeks' responses to the WBC (whom I am having a hard time believing actually exist, they sound so horrible). Excellent work.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I know that this story was probably supposed to be sweet and friendship-y, but I couldn't stop laughing, between Sue yelling at the WBC with her megaphone and Finn and Puck kissing. For some reason, when Burt said "I got one!" I had this weird image of him fishing and being really excited by catching a fish, and it cracked me up. I don't even know. Anyway, loved it.
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
OMG. This just totally made my day. Loooooooove it. Definitely hit a nerve in a good way, I loved all the different reactions, from Burt's anger to Rachel's exhibitionism to Puck and Finn making out. It was really cute and I love the way everyone rallied around Kurt and Jesse for their big day. It's great.
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh...My...Gosh...YOU MADE FINN AND PUCK MAKE OUT! THAT IS A STROKE OF PURE GENIUS! Also I'm more of a Klaine fan but this got my interest and I love it. I strongly dislike people like WBC but I am a Christian. I don't condemn anyone however cause that would just be hypocritical of me. So I try not to judge. People like WBC are idiots do they seriously believe that if you yell at a person enough they'll change? People like that give Christians a bad name and I don't appreciate it. By the way nice job with Rachel's complete 180 and just everything because you pointed out some vital truths that others need to see. And you made Finn and Puck make out...that's definitely my favorite.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i think this may be my fav future shot of all time...*hands of fresh baked internet cookies*
veytta chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This made me laugh so hard I had to explain to my parents WHY and then read excerpts.

The Puck/Finn kiss was one of my favourite scenes - although I'd be hard pressed to pick an absolute favourite. Also, Mercedes' comment about the KKK denying all connection had me in a gigglefit for several minutes.
shutterhappy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
NEW FAVORITE FIC! thank you so much for writing this! I really want to see more of Micah's story. ...and I may be beginning to ship ...

Are you going to write a sequel?
Gettin' Ziggy with it chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I absolutely loved this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »