Reviews for A Slytherins Guide To Putting Out Fires
melness0128 chapter 1 . 1/10
Very well written sexy Druna smut. Great job.
SparksCrimson chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
very entertaining.
HPCouples chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Amazing! I loved it so much :D
Syanne chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Very hot! I loved it.
WonderstruckLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved it the plot was very interesting.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Lol at Draco.
LuvKyleAndStan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved it. But i don't see how Draco took advantage of her...what does him eating her out gain him? Oh well. ANYway it was well written. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Grain de Sable chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice job ! :D

I rather like this pairing and there's not many stories about it as enjoyable as yours _ The lime is very well introduced, and the idea quite original... You take the time to set the plot first - I mean, there's not sex right from the first lines - which makes the reading really nice. :)

I wouldn't say the characters were OOC...

Your Draco knows how to take advantage of the situation... I think it's him all over ;) As for Luna... I guess it's rather difficult to keep her away from OOC in sex scenes, as she's so innocent and everything, but I think you managed to do it well. Arousement potions are convenient, aren't they ? ;p

Hope you'll keep writing one-shots like this one... I think I'm going to have a glance to your other stories _

Bye !

PS: I'd have liked to say something about how well-written was your story, but as I'm French, I'm afraid I can't say much about your standard in English... ;p (by the way, sorry about the grammar mistakes I must have done... #''# (hem, this was supposed to be a blushing face... -_-')) Anyway, I enjoyed the way you wrote, so I reckon it doesn't really matter ! ;)
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ahahaha nice too bad it didn't go further XD
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Best one-shot EVAR.
GeorgiaFranchot chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow. Very interesting and original. I like!
DeathlikeSilence chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Haha, I loved it! It was really funny and hot. All in all, very well-written and great idea. I hope you write more in the future.
Yenibeth chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
0.0

Wow! Nice!
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Haha I liked it! And the ending was pretty funny too :)
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was just hot! It was a shame that they didnt end up falling for each other. But Luna's expression was in character. Which I liked. GREAT fan of Draco and Luna... sighhh