Reviews for Ten Plus One
Dinogeek chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Oh my gosh, this is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. Wow. Tanc, I hate to say it but setting your classmate on fire is generally a really bad way of starting off your conversation.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
"Proceed to flee like a proud male should and hole self up for the rest of eternity." Funniest line I've read all day. XD
Emma chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Oh. My. God. That was seriously the best EmmaxTancred fanfic I've read. Like ever. WRITE MORE CUZ ITS AMAZING.
LadyLucina28 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Funny Story! I can't stop laughing at Tancred's attempts to asked Emma out.
Emastar01 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
i like it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
WAH! Thanks...for UPDATING SINCE FOREVER AGO! Goodness -_- Aww, you like Charlie/Olivia? Did you think that I shipped them too cause I said 'aww'? Yeah, no. Imma Fidelio/Olivia kinda girl hehe...but still cool ya know. TANC! Hurry up already
catroyalfan chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
aw! hes so hopeless! poor tancred...
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
This is sooooooo good! Please, please, please update soon! :)
I Am Blueberry chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE THIS! Gods this is so funny! And why would 'Sander do such s thing? Please update soon!

-Blueberry

P.S. Which code name is who's?
StormOfTheNorth chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Buhuuuhu I missed this story! :)

...Tancred, Tancred. I hope you get your happy ending soon! You're so mean to him _ but he's so cute here~ Don't give up!

Thanks for updating! Till next chapter
The One Without an Account chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
I've got to say, this is the most hilarious piece of work in this archive. There's no doubting it. You are a master of writing comedy gold, my friend, and that's that. I don't think anyone would argue. This is one of my favorites, and I laugh hysterically at every chapter. You're a talented humor writer. Don't let that go.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you cook up for the next two chapters. Update soon, alright? (You better.)

—The One Without an Account

PS—My favorite part is when he accidentally sets fire to Charlie. I agree, who does that?

PPS—Yeah, I like CharliexOlivia better than OliviaxFidelio anyday. I /really/ don't like OliviaxFidelio.

PPPS—I can't wait to see who wins the bet (other than Olivia)!

PPPPS—Lysander and Gabriel, you!
unknown-but loves this story chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
i love your plot and chracterism. its amazing! you turn tancred around! amazing! luv it!
uncle paton rox chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
YAY! thank you thank you thank you for updating! i love this story! :D

-uncle paton rox AKA amy