Reviews for Legends Awaken: Sinnoh Arc
narwhal chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
The only trainer that started from the very first towm in he region without a starter that he/she didnt t from the Proffesor(or hwever the hell you spell it)
narwhal chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Moda fluppin Turtwig gonna bust some heads
narwhal chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
An Eevee with the ability to have 17 types of hidden powers... DISH GIRL IS ON FIYAH!
narwhal chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I feel Akiras pain...i hate the fact that you acnt decline a trainer battle
narwhal chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I wonder of the Eevee will evolve in the forast(i cant remember what its called) into Leafeon
vampireharry the 2 chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
Ahh poor Sakura.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 2/23/2012
I can't wait untill Turtwig evolves! I recently started a new game on my Diamond and chose a Turtwig as my starter for the first time and its so awesome that I wish i chose it on my first playthrough!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
This Sakura makes me think of the Sakura in Naruto they're both bi-polar, obsessive, caring, and violent.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
I bet that the two contest judges are like the Nurse Joy's and have large illegelly clone familys that everyone pretends aren't cloned because they're so good at thier jobs Mwhahahah!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Good thinking with the Unknown!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
The poison poffin thing was hillarious although I feel sorry for Eevee.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
chapterly review
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Gastly and its evolutions are cool although I wish it wasn't part Poison and that I didn't need to trade to get Gengar since i never have anyone to trade with.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I wish that they could make pokemon games like the show because I would make really cool counters and dodges like if i had a pokemon with good balance and it was attacked by a Rollout I'd have it jump on the Rollout and ride it into a wall but have it jump off before it hits the wall too.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
This is my chapterly review.