Reviews for Take A Bow Ginny
great story
RinRin-Chama chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
WOOO! go harry!
Lara Hillins chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
you are very very clever and sneaky in how you put those song lyrics in. I love it
Janieceal chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
There is only two words i have for this story "loved it"
L chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Harry sounds so out of character saying these lyrics; it sounds really gimmicky and insincere in the situation. I totally see what the objective was, and what was intended, but I think Harry as a person just doesn't fit this song. Or, he doesn't fit these lyrics. This would work a lot better if you paraphrased this for his personality, and how he would really speak through this confrontation.
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Have you recently had a cheater in your life?

The way Harry speaks, he has a lot of resentment (is it perhaps you will all the resentment?). Which is sort of sudden, since us readers didn't see the build up of emotions or have much proof that Ginny cheated on him.

Ginny bashing indeed. Expulsion? This is a definite basher fic. You warned us, although I assumed it wouldn't be like this. Then again, a lot of basher fics take it to the extreme.

It is well-written though.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Aw, this was sweet, loved how things happened in this part! :DDDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Was hoping for a bigger Ginny bashing scene where she will be humiliated in front of the whole school, but this is good too! Loved it! :DDDD
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Awe yay happy ending!
Xiaoqing chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Awww. How cute! Will there be another chapter?
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I love it! Great job!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I loved this! Great job!
Evci chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Aw, to bad this is over, Id love to read some more !
My Solitude chapter 2 . 11/28/2011