Reviews for Breathe
tigerlilyschild chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I cry. I cried when I read this.

Lisette
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Beautiful
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Bravo to you. This was great, and very much something I believe to be true about Eliot. The only time we've ever seen him anywhere close to tears in in 'The Big Bang Job' when they're talking about Moreau.
I love me some Eliot whumpage, just to see how he deals with it and this was by far one of my favorite vulnerable!Eliot stories.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You hear that? That is the sound of my breath catching in the back of my throat.

Holy crap.

That...Excellent tag for that episode. It fit Eliot so perfectly and I love how you captured all the other team members (for better or worse). The fact that it's Parker and she just does something without a word, without mentioning she understands...It was a wonderful little moment for those two.

*wipes eyes*
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
great story, like how you wrote eliot
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow. Just... WOW.

This was the first Leverage fic of yours that I read, and- when I finished it- I immediately knew that I had to read more of your work!

This story was... beautiful... poetic... insightful... heart-wrenching... Perfect. The depth of emotion was brilliantly portrayed, and I just loved it! I want nothing more than to give Eliot a big hug right now (Of course, I'd want that anytime, but still... ;D).

I would also be ever so amazingly grateful if you were to *cough* write another Leverage fic sometime in the near future (hint, hint).

I've added a bunch of your other stories to my favorites list, but, unfortunately, I don't have time to review them all. Just know that I loved them! You're a wonderful writer, and I'm so glad I was able to read some of your work! :)

P.S. So Eliot had a coon hound named Big Dan, huh? That wouldn't happen to be a "Where the Red Fern Grows" reference, now would it? ;)
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
love it!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
omg that was beautiful! it was so good and sad and good, great job! it seemed so perfect and the last line almost made me cry
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very good.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
One of my favourite looks at Eliot :D thank you for writing this. It was AMAZING! :)
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is awesome, I was close to tears while reading it and I know that means your writing it fantastic on this piece.

I'm off to find more of your work now... Thank you :)
Grissina chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I once thought it was Parker the one that doesn't cry. Then the future job came and I was proved wrong. I think sooner or later Eliot will too. Anyway, though sad, it was a good fick. Thank the aliens for it next time they get you. XD
b-mystique chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I absolutely loved this. :-)
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was sad but really beautifully written!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010