Reviews for Deserving and Wanting
Jay Salvatore chapter 4 . 3/16
I hate how Draco is saying that it's Harry's fault. It's not. Ugh.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I love this. You. Are. Completely. Awesome.
To hell with Erick.
Saphiretigger chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
personal messages.?
Saphiretigger chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
well the wand is broke the only way to fix it properly is with the elder wand. witch is buried with dumbledoor if i remember correctly
Saphiretigger chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
umm yes it dose mean sevril other things but after you read the first chapter its oveus that you mean Harry Potter Draco Malfoy (slash fanfiction pairing) not High Performance Data Mining (workshop), Hybrid Plume Dispersion Model, High Performance Digital Media, High-Performance Data Management or,Health Policy Decision Makers
oh and you can find all this info on HPDM
StarCaper chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Lmao, "food"
That would have been my response too!
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
You have a very good writing style and an interesting plot but your character development is a bit too fast. The relationship between Draco and Harry is going way too fast for it to seem realistic. I can understand it that Draco feels comfortable with it if he's had had a crush on Harry since Hogwarts but Harry's been through a major trauma with Eric and is due to have some kind of issues like not wanting to go straight into another relationship with another man. Let Draco fight for his affection for real. I liked the part where Harry protested against Draco just for the sake of protesting.
lord print chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
This chapter has done something that no other chapter from any other story by any author ever has failed. This chapter acctuly made me cry. The pure raw emotion combined with your fantastic writing ability was just splendid. This is becomeing one of my favorite stories on this site and I've only read four chapters. Just fantastic.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 4/20/2012
You know in real life, it takes much longer for adoption to go through, there's the paperwork and the fact that you need a social worker and they need to make sure where your living is up to standards and you have to have a good job and all that, so with all that it may take up to probably a year.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
For future reference, when a woman is married, she is a MRS not Ms. And why Ron and Hermione needed to act like their Harry's parents is beyond me. It's called sticking your nose in where it just doesn't belong. I hate nosy Ron and Hermione, in fact, I despise them.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
That's the thing about the person being abused. It's not love, I could see it, anyone can see it, it's about power and control and the fact that Harry doesn't stand up to this guy just proves how much power he has over him. If Draco hadn't had Eric put away sooner, Harry would have ended up dead. I've read these stories. If Harry wouldn't leave, he'd be in the morgue with a tag on his toe just cause he was afraid to leave and not tell anyone. I just wish that Harry would see that.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh my god, I hate it when people stay with the abuser cause they think it's because they love them, when really it's cause they are afraid of them. This Eric should burn in Hell.
Lori94 chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
AWWW! Poor Harry! I hate that Eric made Harry feel the way he did! Yay for Draco!
Teyln chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Great story! I love these 2 together! :D
JustR chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Such a beautiful story.

Im not fond about abusive fics, but I just had to read this.

Truly happy ending. Beautiful writing, by the way.

Loved truly. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Much love, JustR(: