Reviews for I Sew Myself Shut
BlackSoulCrowdedMind chapter 10 . 4/19
This is the most beautiful peice of writing i have ever read and it always will be
Me chapter 1 . 4/11
100th review what do I win, OHHHHH MORE CHAPTERS. ByeBye Gotta go read.
Me chapter 1 . 4/11
100th review what do I win... OOOOH MORE CHAPTERS. BYE GOTTA READS MORE.
Warkitty chapter 10 . 4/4
Really good, please update!
p chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
You know, you and demondreaming have been inactive for a long time. Well... demondreaming's been inactive longer but you get the point.
wolfbloods unite chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Please please please update
Day6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I'm not trying to kill myself, I don't get a hard-on from doing it - best line ever

btw cats name is caterina not catarina just saying but i lovethe fic
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. You. Write. Magic. Nuff said
starry eyed dreamers chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I love this story! I think Cat and Jade are pretty in character evrn for a AU, and I can relate to both of them very well. I really really liked this, and I hope that maybe you could add a completer chapter to this one day!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
This is so good! You should really consider updating again!
Update chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I want more! Update!
TyrionGreywind chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
This is a long-shot but I really hope you haven't forgotten this story. I like it because you really keep them in character even though this is AU. I hope to see an update soon.
GrandesHeaven chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i really like it but i see you havent uptated for almost 2 years! please write further?
Alyx-JamieRae chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
this is a really good story, well done. I think you captured really well what people feel like when they cut, i know from personal experiance, i used to be with this amazing girl, but i was never happy, never thought i should be happy, kept saying she desurved so much better than me,so i think the part where Jade think's Cat desurves better is well captured, Cutting is never the answer to anything, it's just a relaease, and like Jade, i used to cut because to me, physical pain was so much better than the stress of life, or the emotional pain, it let me feel something, i know i have to live with what i did to myself, i lied to may family about it all, and they still don't know, my friends found out and tried to make me see that the reason i was doing what i did was cuz of my ex-fiancee, but i never realized that untill she broke up with me on our one year anniversary, and i wanted to end my life then, but i know now, cutting doesn't just hurt you, it hurt's the ones you love as well, because they don't want to see you in pain, i promised myself there and then that i would never do that to myself again. Your story really captures that everyone desurves to be happy, you just have to believe it in yourself, and that anyone that cut's can over come that urge to cut, just by looking at all the good life has to offer.
Brianna chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
This is one of the best AU's I have ever read. Bravo, mademoiselle, bravo.