Reviews for Helping Daddy
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Totally awesome! I didn't find many noticeable errors. Course I was so enthralled with your writing I wasn't really looking. ;)

Poor Sammy! Kid only wanted to help. Good thing everything turned out alright in the end. I can only imagine Dean and Johns shock.

Wonderfully written, characterization was spot on. I definitely enjoyed! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Sam is really so sweet. I can almost understand John's carelessness because guns have been so much a part of their daily lives, he'd think Sam wouldn't touch it, yet, still... gotta be so careful with kids.

I liked this alot.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wooooow, you're good! I had to immediately add the story and you to favorites after reading this! ;D
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked how Sam kept asking questions and pestering Dean. Some other authors would have written Dean as using Sam's boredom as an excuse to not to his homework, so I liked seeing that he was still on task. I also enjoyed the little moment between Sam and his dad when John tickled him. Wow, I was not expecting Sam to have shot himself by mistake! I figured Dean would round the corner and there would be a huge hole in the wall or something. I think it was sweet that Sam wanted to help his dad out by cleaning his gun and even asked him if he had gotten it clean at the end. Great job.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
What happens when Sam just wants to help... Lots of guilt to go around here - Dean for not watching Sam closely and John for leaving a loaded gun around a curious child. The authorities will surely have something to say about this.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
that was a good story. I'd like to see what happens to john after since I'm sure child services won't be too happy with him.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really loved it, poor Sam, he just wanted to help. Thank you, great job!
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
AWW! Poor little Sammy! I love how you wrote this. I think you captured everyone's guilt really well, as well as Sam's eagerness to help :). Love it!