Reviews for Idee Fixe
BittersweetLeo chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
It's a pity that this fic hasn't been updated. I love its style, such a great balance of humor and reality. Also, stories like this which educate readers are so important to raise awareness! I hope you will find time and energy to finish it, I would love for B and E to have a HEA!
Analitica chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Loving this story
deesirius chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Is there any chance were gonna see an update anytime soon?
Rosetapestry chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Any plans to continue? I've enjoyed it so far. :)
Rosetapestry chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Love it!
newborntwifan chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Nice! Have you read 'Puddle Jumping' by 107yearoldvirgin? That deals with an Asperger Edward. Really interesting and great story. It's cool to read about characters with a RL issue. I hope you don't get too anxious writing this story. It's really wonderful.
newborntwifan chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I vote for scary-ass sailor suits! Interesting story...I'm interested to see where it goes!
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
i love the way this story is written! it's soo good! i doubt you're even reading this review since it's been so long, but i just wanted to say how great this is! i'll keep this story on alert, just in case
MSPT chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Great chapter:)
MSPT chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Scary indeed:)
MSPT chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Never something like this before. Very interesting. I enjoyed reading the chapter. Thanks for writing:)
IccaSpriggs chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I loved your little tirade about Ohio. I am an Ohioan and you got it right on the money.

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
mimimgr chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
ahh, love this story. great job. :)
mimimgr chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
interesting to see a different pov
mimimgr chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
ahh so sweet, loved this chapter :)