Reviews for Eternal Enigma
Freddie4153 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
CONTINUE!
Food chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This is regular 6-year-old work. They're supposed to be intelligent not stupid. And every person who goes to Whammy's House has to have an alias. You seem to have forgotten that THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PLOT POINTS IN DEATH NOTE IF NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL. Its the reason L wasn't killed on the spot by Light.
Food chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is insulting to all who have autism. No one is discusted by autism unless they're a bitch.
Cutiegrl5897 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I like this, but Danny's description sounds like L a little bit. It could make it confusing. As I said before, you have a knack for writing!
Cutiegrl5897 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You have a knack for writing, I just read one chapter and I already want more!
skidney chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Cool story!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad you got back to this story, because once again, reading a chapter from it was enjoyable. There were a few hiccups in your verb tense usage here and there, but it didn't happen too long. So, basically, the only errors here were structural ones. That's my constructive criticism.

This chapter made me laugh out loud. Just the parts when Mello and Danny were cussing, and them being eight years old. I found that amusing. And of course, the classic whoopie cushion prank. It really felt like time didn't pass that much when I read this chapter. Keep up the good work.
XxMisa-Amane.Xx chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Konnichiwa,

I enjoyed reading this, you did a great job!

Please Update soon!

Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hm...Glad I came across this one, it has an interesting plot to it, and I would like to see more.

Only thing is...How does an eight year old know the meaning of "bastard"?

Update soon

-Kira the Dead Ninja
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...very intersting.

Is Keira a genius? If so, how? From what I can tell so far, she doesn't seem overly smart, but I could be wrong.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story's definitely been an interesting read so far. Good build-up for future chapters, too. I like it. XD Especially at the beginning, Keira's mom reminded me of a mom anime character or something, what with her pulling the ice cube thing on Keira. I don't know, that just seems something that could be off an anime. XD

Yeesh, those kids were horrible to Keira. I don't remember kids being that horrible to me in the third grade. Though, I guess there was this one time...But, never mind, I'm rambling.

Watari seemed to me to be in-character, a sweet old guy who likes kids. Yeah, that was definitely dead-on.

The only issue I had was this last line that went something like "Keira's life was going to change perpetually" or something like that. Anyway, I just thought it was kind of weird phrasing. From experience, people used to tell me when I was starting off writing fanfic that I used words oddly. So, I'm trying to be constructive here. Other than that, the grammar was perfect, the wording interesting, and I was kept interested in this story. I think your fic is going to be great! XD
Holly Elizabeth Taylor Jeevas chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
loved it. period. the end. XDD But yesh i do garentee you that i liked it PSSSHH forget about liked how about loved it

Please to continue writing [but do not rush... I can tell when people rush through their stories]

Your lovely Reviewer&Reader: Riku Layke! :D