Reviews for Distracted
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Nice,babe :) i like it.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Idjits the both of them Sam for having done that in the first place and Dean because he won't trust his own dang brother and because Sam is acting like he has hypotermia setting in (, he needs to get warmed up but in order to not shock the system he has to warm up slowly not just warm up by like say sticking him in a hot shower though some extra blankets like with one layer over him and then some hot water bottles and heating pads and then another layer of blankets would be a good start ) and Dean is doing pretty much nothing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh, how I've missed oodles of protective!Dean and hurt!sammykins. I'm probably a sadist or something deep down, but this had me all filled with squee. Oh, that is a little sick, i 'spose...but it is brill, as always.

"It was good to be back, even if they had to build themselves up again just to fall."

AND...lines like this, that's why ILU. words are your bitch.

Forgive me if I'm totally inarticulate...my brain is sort of dying. I really, really hope Sera gives us some good brotherly love this season...

*crosses fingers*

Alas, if all else fails. I have you.
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I feel so sorry for Sam, he always gets knocked about :( Glad Dean's there to patch him up though :)

Great writing, very true to character ;P

xoxox
ritsam chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Eeekk...awesam story. Sorry for the late review, darling, just been helluva busy with study and other craps. This story completely rocks. God Dean! that's why I don't like season 4. Sam a;ways takes hits...for his brother. Awesome storyline. Loove it.

Ritu.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Sweet. Loved the brotherly talk. Nice writing.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Too cute! I loved it! :D
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Good job!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
How cool! The narrative here acted like a third individual in this story and I'm really impressed at how well it worked!

"Sam held his breath, if Dean didn't move that thing was going break him apart.

Angry spirits, it's in the description."-That's priceless! And I'm really glad you wrote this in Season 4. It was a bad 2 years for the boys.

Thank you for writing!