Reviews for Naruto: Shippuden The Force Unleashed
samoht chapter 9 . 8/7
I await with joy, following the story.
king of the shadows chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Again great job so far and for my reasoning. for hinata as the pairing other than me being a naruhina fan is that with hinata's kind and calm nature she could help keep naruto on the light side and not fall to the dark side
king of the shadows chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Great story so far and yes to hinata
liliDreamer89 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
Theangryfanboy chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
For christ sake people why doesnt anyone write an actual crossover!? (Not that this isnt good) every crossover with naruto even remotely INVOLVED turns into a "lets make naruto totally op and have him be trained by fifty billion people for no reason" -fic i mean honestly wheres the story in that!? I understand its sort of like a what-if type scenario but still thats still just ridiculous.
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I personally feel the beginning was a little rushed. I think the old frog was a little too trusting of Marek's sudden appearance. It's just my opinion, no need to alter the beginning in any way.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
update please
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Vader must be pretty pissed off.
Seraphtor chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Hinata for Naruto! Please, dont even joke... the Emperor sharing power?!... with a some kid who's too childish to grow up who was from some backwater planet?! Please, i know this is AU but make it believable.
Seraphtor chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Dang man sage mode jedis, can't wait to see how that turns out!
Seraphtor chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Interesting
Doctor Dandy chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
No, this is pathetic. Discard your hatred? why do that? It's natural to hate. The only thing I got from this abomination is that you are a naive child who does not understand how life works, and is still guided by a heavily flawed moral compass. That's my opinion so don't come whining to me if you take offense.
21 Ace Reese chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
i think u have a good story. i vote hinata
umbra proeliator chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
This is an interesting story but please let Naruto finish his destiny on his planet before he leaves.
no account chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
im too lazy to flame you

so its like this

*insert random flame comments about crap*