Reviews for Playing the Part
looking forward to more
Just Sus chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Oh-oh...the Charlie inquisition!
CynMar Rom chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
oh lordy! got over yourself charlie! that man loves your daughter and most of all, he makes her happy! you should be happy about that, old man! -.-'
that was so sweet hon, and i was so happy to see this alert in my inbox :) thank you so much for sharing :)
Much love!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Love it! This chapter is so sweet. Zach is adorable in this chapter. Can't wait to hear what the chief has to say.
lgk chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Really a very sweet chapter that did such a nice job of including Edward's children in the pregnancy. They're both so cute and excited. Hope Edward is able to convey to Charlie his and Bella's reasoning but there again, maybe Charlie just wants to apologize.
Taylor9901 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Oh how I have missed this story. Can't wait to hear what chief swan has to say.
RedneckAngel chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Poor Edward! He's gonna have his verbal ass kicked by big Charlie!
angleface12 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
oh my daddy want's words with edward i hope it is good not bade i am a little worried
aylah501 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Lovely chap - great job bb! (still !)
What Obsession17 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Looks like Edward is over due with 'don't hurt my daughter or I'll shoot u talk' lol ;)
carebear309 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Aww, good to see them becoming so close :) glad everyone is well and happy
Meadowgirl552 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
So glad for the update! and the baby!
Fiyaaa chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Loved it x
Such a cute family :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Ruh Ro! Oh no Charlie wants to talk!
Thanks for the update :)
Loved it!
See you next one!
Chilly x
84gemstone chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
My first was 9lb 2oz :) both where CS and even when the give you pain meds in the UK you still have the baby with you at all times. They help left them to you and put them back till you can walk but that's it. With Luke he was born Friday morning at 9:41am I was home that Sunday at about 1 ish. They just ship you out here. Now I wanna hear what Charlie has to say :)
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »