Reviews for Playing the Part
b3j02 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I don't know that I would tell my kids she was in the hospital again, especially knowing they wouldn't find out while she was in there. He told them she was sick and needed help, I think that should be enough. So sad.
b3j02 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Poor little Zach, he was so upset and scared. Sweet boy. I loved the ending there.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Tough stuff Edward, but he has to do what he has to do. I admire the fact that he is willing to go through whatever feelings his kids may have towards him just to keep them safe.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Awww way to go Aimee! Edward is a good dad and his kids are a testament to it. Zach is so cute!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Aww I feel bad for all of them. They are in a tough situation and they don't know how to handle it or where to start.
coxie chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I loved this story! Great job. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. )
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Well I can't say I like Bella in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Of course he has children... Dream Man and Prince Charming he's not. I'm not sure why fanfiction authors so often make Edward a father.
I mean who want a guy who has children wit another women. In real life it happens - yes. And in real life it doesn't bother me, but I don't like reading about widowers in love with their dead wives, about cheating husbands and fathers. If Bella had a child in this story I would be ok, but only Edward has children so it's not for me.
But I like your writing and I will check your diffrent stories.
Whitney Love chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Love. Gonna miss this.
irelandk chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Twink423 chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Such a beautiful story and a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing their life with us. :)
Twink423 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Big steps with Bella and the kids. Glad Bella will be moving in now too!
MatingInspires chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Twink423 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I knew it! When she showed up out of the blue, I just had a gut feeling that she was preggers. How will Edward react? Happy o hope, even though it wasn't planned at this time.
Twink423 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Wow. I knew Jane was up to no good, but never thought he fell off the crazy truck. Glad the kids were not there.
And glad she sealed her fate and helped Edward get the kids.
And now to get his bella.
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »