Reviews for Playing the Part
meadow11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh Edward :(
farsideomoon chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Now we're talking? That's the way to get a backbone Edward.
farsideomoon chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Yeah, why does she?
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, what an intro. Wonder who his wife is?
chartwilightmom chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
aw, lovely ending
i enjoyed this fic very much, very different from others out there
i can see why it has a special place in your heart
keep those stories coming when you can!
thanks for writing this and sharing it
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Aw so sweet and perfect and the wedding so romantic thank-you for all of it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
It was an utterly perfect wrap up although I'll miss these guys and how real they were!
Namebreathe chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Hi my actual screen name is breatheforlove2ma, but the Name space won't let me put that there so yeah. But anyway I just wanted to let you know that this story is the best thing I've read in a while. This is truly a beautiful and heart warming story and I've enjoyed this journey with your characters. So thanks for writing this and keep up the awesome work.
EeWee chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed it. :)
dcsisee13 chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
wonderful conclusion to this story!
TheRainGirl chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this. Short, sweet, and just right! :) Thank you for sharing!
BethMasenCullen chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
This was a lovely story, bb - thank you for sharing it with us! I'd love to see some outtakes as the kids grow up (or of the wedding night, hint hint!) LOL!

Take care!
BMC
xoxox
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
What a wonderful story I have a enjoyed reading it.
lgk chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Really enjoyed the talk between Charlie and Edward. Charlie needed to explain his thoughts and views, as well as how he felt as a father and Edward, I thought, did a great job of expressing his own feelings for Bella as well as how strongly he felt as a father/new father along with his love and devotion he has for Bella. That's all Charlie needed to hear to be comfortable about how Bella and Edward were handling their own relationship. And they did finally "get there" by getting married, when the time was right for them. We're not all able to fit in a cookie cutter mold as life's demands tend to mess with best intensions sometimes. Loved the story very much and enjoyed this Edward as the devoted, unselfish person that he is. And Bella was just the special and right woman for him.
dwright chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Great story. Thanks for writing.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »