Reviews for Playing the Part
peter2918 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
awwwww poor edward! :(

love the story! kinda confusing at first but you managed to answer all of them in this chapter.

love the direction this story is going and can't wait to read what happens next! keep up the great work! update soon please!
Cina's chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Amazing story. Thanks for sharing
uramazing chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
awesome
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Oh, wow...this is quite a start! It left me wanting more already!

I can't wait to see how this plays out. I'm officially hooked!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Well, something happened and the story is back...I really like btw! I'm looking forward to reading more! )
Spunkie09 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Interesting...liked it...can't wait for more.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
EXCELLENT & INTRIGUING & LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE ASAP!
bearygirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Cant wait to read more.
LBJoy chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
So much passion in this story... Loving it :)

Thanks for sharing & look fwd to the next chapter.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I am loving this. Look forward to the next update.
VallieValVal chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow. Really exited by this short story and I'm interested to know where it will lead! Update fast!
Gennell chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I know a lot of people "stay together for the kids", but with him he stays because he knows she is vindictive and he would lose them. And of course that happens a lot in RL too. Many reasons for staying in a loveless marriage, but any of them good? I guess it all depends. In this story, I can feel Edward's pain. And I guess if it was not for using the children to keep Edward in the marriage I would feel sorry for Jane and assume that she really was remorseful and really wants to reconcile. But that one sentence, that it was not all her fault, says that she is not really remorseful. As a matter of fact, Jane seems to think that being married entitles her to certain intimate contact, historically a male perspective. So I am curious to see how this all goes. I enjoyed this chapter.
lasergirl20 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow that was intense, but you now have me hooked and I'm along for the ride! I was expecting Tanya to be the wife, I'm glad you mixed it up and had Jane...
phoebelicious chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Brilliantly written.
Gennell chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I enjoyed this first chapter of your short story. It has a very real feel to it. And as a birthday present for your friend? That is the best part. To give a part of yourself to your friend for their happiness, a true act of friendship. It's very refreshing. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »