Reviews for Glass Hearts
Magwaterpolo08 chapter 21 . 8/1
What the fuck! It's 2am when I read this chapter and I'm bawling my eyes out I'm so sad and then this isn't the real ending wtf!
Magwaterpolo08 chapter 17 . 8/1
Wait what? What! What the actual fuck! Incest?! I thought we already despised this in the last chapter?! Damen is her brother now he's her lover?! What te fuck I'm so confused!
Magwaterpolo chapter 8 . 7/29
Okaybim not even done with the cheaper but I had to ask is Damen her long lost brother? I can feel it and it makes sense
OH MY FREALIN GOD IM IN TEARS! I hage and loce you at the same time! When i read the last line I was like 'Thank the angel!'
SecretivE MaideN chapter 23 . 3/4
sooooo beautiful... I loved it... made me cry... Ughhhh... why did you have to do that?!
im in tears
HaleyBugg chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
I am really mad about this i cried the whole last chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Poor poor clare-bear
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
I hate you, I really do. Curse goos writers.
Shadowvampirearchery chapter 21 . 8/3/2015
oh god you're awfully mean ;( you scared me so badly... anyways good chapter (not really considering Jace half-died but more as in like nice writing :D)
Ayato chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This fanfic of Clace was so heartwarming and good. I missed those two. When I saw this, I said to myself that I would love this story, and in fact I did. Now I'm seriously gonna get into it! Good job doing this
I'mCryingSoHard chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
OMG I cried so many times, this is so depressing yet wonderful ARGH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I think it's going a lil to fast Clace is saying the big L in the first chapter but still good