Reviews for Star Shinobi: Till the End of Time
Apostle-of-Darkness chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I would really like it if this would be able to continue, since I'm enjoying this story quite a bit
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
*Reads Naruto's new outfit* Yep...all black, HOW original. *rolls eyes* Anyway, while I wasn't expecting the time skip so soon, I guess it's okay. Pretty interested in where the story will go from here. I'm more familiar with the SO4 game then the third one, but from what little I've read on the wiki, it seems pretty interesting.
jablanco chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Hey this is good and funny at parts so how soon till you update
aznxa21 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Hilarious story, damn shame that you are not working on it anymore.
SixPathsOfKyuubi chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
lol that was great. I hope you get more chapters posted soon
Acramados chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Pretty interesting crossover you are posting there. Can't wait to see how your story will unfold!
gandalf chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. I wanted to say something about your review of that Doctor Who/Avatar crossover, Extermination. The Doctor does not turn up every where the Daleks do. The Daleks have exterminated many people and also been defeated many times by people other than the Doctor. If he doesn't show up it's not because he doesn't care. Anyway, when the sequel to Avatar comes we'll see if they've been exterminated, won't we?
HeavensFiend chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Love this please continue it
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Hey dude! If you arn't going to finish this can I have it?
Skyscorch chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
lol liking the story so far and im supporter of naruto/maria/nel/?, hope to see the story continued
Zero Sparda chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
this story is amazing i have played the game but the added twist of naruto is absolutely amazing please come off HIATUS
recoren chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
damn this fic is funny as hell, Naruto comments fells like they belong there and his interaction with Cliff made laugh hard but Fayt look pretty whimped but i dont even remeber his persona in the game its been like what? 5 years that i played the game? Anyway i liked the fic allright, although im disappointed that y gonna exclude Maria to Naruto pairing, when y said this is a NaruXNellXMaria fic i was excited because Nell and Maria is badass and Naruto with his goofy persona around them makes even better.
RyumaOmega chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Hey Dark Lord Sigma! So glad to know that you are still alive and still updating your fanfics.

First of all, I would like to say I LOVE the omake that you made for when Naruto was interregated by the Inquisitor. It was sooo funny that tears came out of my eyes from all the laughter.

I also like the way you take the materials from the video game Star Ocean and write it up in novel form. It is so well written and you keep all the characters, including Naruto, true to their personality with only a few changes according to how the fanfic progresses.

As for the pairings, I agree with Fayt being paired Sophia and Cliff being paired with Mirage. Naruto, though, should be paired with two people, maybe three. I suggest this number of pairings because even though Fayt and possibly Cliff come from cultures that only approves of dating and marrying between one man and one woman, Naruto comes from a totally different culture. On Naruto's planet, the only time I could see a man being married to more than one woman is when said man is the last of a prestigious clan. Naruto is one of the last people of the infamous Uzumaki clan in Konoha. He would be allowed, if he wants, to be with more than one woman, if the women Naruto loves are okay with this.

You already said that Nel was going to be paired with Naruto. That's great! I like Nel too. If you go with pairing Naruto with only two girls, then I would like the second person to be Maria, no contest. However, if you do change your mind and decide to pair Naruto with only three girls, then the third girl I would like Naruto to be paired with along with Nel and Maria is Clair Lasbard, Nel's best friend and comrade-in-arms. So whether you decide to pair Naruto with two women or three, you already know what my suggested choice of women are for either situation.

Keep up the great work and update this fanfic as soon as you can!
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Excellent chapter.
LazyWatermellon chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Amazingly funny, keep up the humor and smart backgroud checks, Naruto has so much potential in this fic its crazy. PS your doing amazing, fayt does get on my nervs in this fic but that's normal, he just doesn't want anyone hert and set in stone about it :) keep up the work, you have a fan :D