Reviews for All That Is Gold
StarKrazy chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
*Standing applause, tears in eyes and story printed out to read over and over*

I LOVED IT! More I say, more more more!
interesting2125 chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
Feedback in total disarray, including the criticism you asked for :p

- I was pleasantly surprised that Deimos' plans for Orlais were actually for the better. You manage to instill enough paranoia in your readers that I kept distrusting the guy until the end.

- Your hints at Deimos struggling against his nature (or to understand it, as it were) found a cool conclusion here. Actually I started to sympathize with him, and the final moments of his fight with the bard were rather emotional.

- By contrast the trio's reunion could have been a little more emotional IMHO. In the end this boils down to personal preference.

- Cool, fast-paced, imaginative story altogether, with tons of original ideas that expanded intelligently on the DA lore. The lasting impression was that I kept being surprised at every update.

Cheers for the Andraste story!
Nightwish11606 chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
Wow, that was awesome, I think you did good. Im glad they didnt have to kill Leliana, I think I would have shed a tear. Too bad Demios is still around, grrr, but hes gone. Bravo good job, and still following your current work which is great, looking forward to more. Coolness. \m/
interesting2125 chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
It's good that Lel finally gets an opportunity to dish out some punishment on D. Now be a good bard and stay away from anything warmer than a cup of tea...
Nightwish11606 chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
Witch Hunt Rocks! \m/ Anyway back to the story hee hee had to throw that in. Oh Leliana, Demios I hate you! Well she always gets herself in these perdicaments, *sighing* I hope she kicks his ass, hopefully Morrigan and Eternia will show up just in time, but does that mean they may have to kill her? Ah the suspense! I'll just have to wait. Can't wait!
interesting2125 chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
Aww, Leliana... Well at least she's not on a pyre. Yet. Every time you mention this Andraste resemblance I start feeling very uneasy.
Nightwish11606 chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Oh, great now she's posessed. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Will Eternia have to kill her when she finds out about the posession? Stay tuned I guess. Dangit! Can't wait for the next chapter. \m/
Snafu1000 chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Sneaky little bastard.

I suppose they'll be running into Eternia and Morrigan soon, eh?

I'm really hoping he gets his ass kicked for good this time, you know.
interesting2125 chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
Nice and violent. I wasn't sure you really intended to kill the empress, but now things will get heated for the poor bard. It would be kind of fun if all of Val Royeaux descended into civil war as a result.

I'll have to go back a few chapters, but I'm not 100% sure I got the Christine/ Leliana relationship right. Christine's farewell looked rather casual, so I am left wondering why Leliana bedding her was so important? Or was it just Deimos messing with Leliana's mind?
Nightwish11606 chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
Well, well, well. This should be interesting. Will Demios posess Leliana? Or does he have a different plan now? And what of Eternia? Will she kill her if she does become posessed? Becoming a nail biter. Ha! Well im anxious to see how this all plays out. Good job!
interesting2125 chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
That "kiss and kill" image was nicely chilling.

As usual, you dropped just those few clues that may hint at D. getting rather too involved with the bard... or may not. You really do have a flair for those misleading/ ominous clues, and it works well with the short chapter format.

Other than that I must have a weird mind, because I am now wondering whether D. is a thousand-year-old virgin.
Snafu1000 chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
Interesting twist, that Deimos wasn't expecting Leliana's appearance in his dream. Is it a manifestation of his fascination with her, or her own fears? Either way, he is definitely not quite in control...even of himself.
Nightwish11606 chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
Nice, man you had me going there when I thought Leli killed Morrigan. Demios, Demios, here we go again messing with peoples minds. Cant wait to see what happens next thats for sure.
interesting2125 chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
You did something nasty here: you actually made me root for Deimos, since his failure would have meant ugly developments for Leliana and... Argh, don't know what to think. Well played!
Nightwish11606 chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
Good work here I love the fight scenes. Oh yes, Leliana she always has a plan. Can't wait to find out what it is. Hee hee.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »