Reviews for Peace
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was really adorable. Thanks for posting!
Covee chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Aww! Very sweet!
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
so sweet
Frozened Velvet chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
2 words..

So cute!

I love it! Your a great author! I swear! U are so expressive! Well,more power to u,and 2 thumbs up!
Essay33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A perfect little gem of a story, very true to the characters, very authentic in Edward's voice and Bella's POV. Well done!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Sweet and sappy! I love it. Very in character too! Great job!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So beautiful! I have to admit when I started this I didn't expect much. Just some "I love you" back and forth. But you definitely went deeper and brought out the feelings and the specifics that make Edward and Bella who they are. Really lovely.

Happy birthday!
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww that was too cute!
callistana chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You already know how much I love this story, but I couldn't add it to my favourites without leaving a review - especially since you mentioned how few people leave reviews when they add favourite stories. It's always frustrating when there's so many more favourites than reviews, but I like to think that each time somebody favourites a story, it's worth just as much, if not more, than one good review. :)

Hope you had a lovely birthday!
yOyOoo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
aww this is really very cute!
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
1) Happy Birthday!

2) Awwwwwwwwww!

3) I cant remember if I have you on author alert. I'm going to have to check that one out. lol.

Anywho, loved it! Seriously, you did a great job and you captured them perfectly (as always!) This was just...too sweet for words. Anything I come up with sounds suck-ish and cliched. So I'm gonna stick with great story!

Or maybe I'll take Edward's advice (i loved that line!) - Bon conte! xx
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This has got to be one of the cutest, sweetest, most beautifully written E/B one-shots I've ever read. Seriously. And I've read more than a few XD Your characterisation of Edward in particular was fantastic, the writing was fluid..just amazing :D Well done! :)
MsIsabell chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was beautifullD i loved the meadow scene in eclipse. it was perfect. i celebrated my 22 birthday on 18/7)

keep writing i love you storiesD
AuroralMemory chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is really sweet and made me all fuzzy and warm inside. Nice job!
bananafox chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
sweet & adorable. great story. i liked the bit about not hearing her thoughts.