Reviews for What Was Left Unsaid
BringBackHotly.SaveTiva chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
OMG You should put a warning on the title when there are funny scenes. I was sitting down, pretending to work, but I was really reading. And I was eating applesauce and I was reading and all of a sudden applesauce on my screen and a laughing and snorting Erin falling of her chair! I was so embarrassed because my teacher was standing over me with the funniest face EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I will not throw tomatoes, but all that came out of me was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o)
Bonesfangirl447 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
This story is so AWESOME to read! And it gives me multiple emotions in each chapter... Lol, but I LOVE it! It's so addicting to read! Btw your cliffhangers are the best! Lol
bostonlegalgirl chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
This is the second time I've read this master-piece of yours and I'm still in awe! Seriously one of the best Bones fics I've read! I can't tell you just HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FIC...it's right up there with my love of Nutella and rolo icecream!

Now what I need YOU to do (giving you my best Brennan evil glare) is to write a sequel. I would love more Carrots (Anne of Green Gables ref?) and Tommy and we can't forget the original Baby Booth (Parker). So...I'll give you what? 2 weeks? Yes? Chop Chop!

BLG
mychakk chapter 29 . 1/10/2013
and a wonderful ending to a wonderful story :d thanks a lot for sharing this with us :D
mychakk chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
ha, Angela would be a tough hostage :) and boy, did I not envy the kidnapper when BB found him ;)

and the proposing, I can see that happening this way, I can see Bren reevaluating her beliefs after a major traumatic thing, it's plausible :)
mychakk chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Caroline is amazing, and you captured her well, hope both Tommy and Angela survive
mychakk chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
seriously. this was not nice... off the next chapter
mychakk chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
wow, you write fluff well, but you write drama with the right amount of angst even better, and then, they make up and I'm in love with this chapter :)
mychakk chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
I'm not sure what was more frustrating with the near kisses: you teasing them ...or us :P

enjoyed this chapter a lot :D
mychakk chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
yay for Bren finally asking for advice :) and Angela is precious :D
mychakk chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
yay a party :D I wished he told her already how he feels but I'll wait a little more (well I'm not waiting that much longer, I just have to read next parts ;)
mychakk chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
omg, omg, omg! with this chapter, this story became my official dream-fullfiling-story. You've just gave me Max encouraging Booth AND you mentioned Bones planned (or took into account) her pregnancy, which I actually believe happened in canon with Christine. I think Bones was well aware of the strong possibility of her becoming pregnant the night Vincent died, and she deliberately choose to ignore this fact, hoping that she will. I just don't see her as someone missing her birth control, thus I believe she wasn't on the pill but was actually controlling her monthly cycle ever since she planned the IV. And she knew exactly what the chances were that night. And I just don't see her forgetting about protection, despite her being distraught that night. She's a control freak, she doesn't do anything without planning. Plus she over-analyzes everything. So to me, she might have deliberately let the things unfold in favor of her becoming pregnant. (I have a little drabble written on that plot-line, but it will be a long while before I post it...)

and of course, this whole fic is one of those I was just dying to read, ever since I watched the finale of season 5 (which actually happened about six weeks ago as I'm totally new to Bones) I was thinking what if she got back pregnant with Booth child. And ta-dam - your story answers me that - Thank you! :D
mychakk chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
yay! Booth fearing Max - hope Max going to encourage him in pursuing Bren and advices patience instead of trying to threaten and hurt Booth, but I'll enjoy it both ways

and Booth's comment to Tommy for peeing on Sweets - perfect! :D
mychakk chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
hahaha, this was so priceless! BB leaving Tommy with Sweets! :D and their talk... ah, Sweets always with a good heart yet with the worst timing ever as well ;)
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »