Reviews for Fourteen Years and Forever
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I love this so far. I'm pretty picky about my fan fiction, but this is well written. I live how entwined everything is. ...also... Did I miss something, or is it actually a hope/squall fic? If it is... Holy crap... I sincerely hope to see an update soon
mark.dangelo.77 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I like how you have mixed everything in this fic keep it up
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
WOOO! Is that Lightning I spy at the end? XD Thanks for the update! You've still captured my heart, despite the wait! So, thanks again for updating!
rawrdarawr chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I don't know about you, but I would love for you to update this story. I love it so far! :D

I like the writing, and the way you tied all the characters together. Also, since it's a combination of my two favorite games, that's a definite plus for me. I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Continue! Pretty please~! :D
MonMonCandie chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Yay! You've updated! You don't know how long I've been waiting to read this! :D And don't worry about life taking priority. That's pretty much...life. LOL

Anyways! You've brought up a lot of interesting stuff in this chapter and it's only the third one! I love how you portray Hope and Larsa. They're so much like brothers and they help keep out a watch for each other's back. Friendship like that is hard to come by and I can only hope it stays strong in this story especially since Hope's going to be discovering a new side to himself...

Oh, I also had to laugh just because of what Hope did in particularly in the magic class. He almost fried his partner in successive practice with Thunder. LOL I know he was only trying to do his best, but holy cow! XD Good thing Rinoa was there to keep most of everything in check. Haha. She's such a sweet teacher BTW. :) But my favorite part has to be the brotherly moment between Seifer and Snow! :D ..."Muffins for my cupcakes?" LOL Dude, you have no idea how much I love that line! XD Oh, and Seifer just screams fun uncle even though he's, you know, sarcastic and stuff. :P

Gosh, I can't wait until we see Squall. I'm sure there's going to be lots of interesting moments with him around. And dude! What is up with the ending? You're making me curious! I can only wait for your next update to see what happens, but things seem to be turning in motion... I really can't wait for what's next!

Thanks so much for updating again even after a long time. I'll trust your word that you'll get the story done! You haven't failed in bringing interesting stuff in your stories and I know you do it with quality. :) Here's hoping we hear from you soon!
kingdomheartsgurl369 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is my first time reading a crossover ff xiii fix with viii :) n Im liking it so far ... I'll be waiting to c how squall plays a part in the story
Sorya chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Your story is interesting and your have a good writing. I can't wait the next chapter.
eternal fire123 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
huury up and update i wanna know what happens ta hope
MonMonCandie chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I absolutely love Hope and Larsa's relationship! -heart- They really seem like buddy-buddy, it's awesome!

Already so many cameos in one chapter! XD I love it! Rinoa's entrance too! She seems like such a sweet teacher. Oh and then the introduction to Hope's adopted family... I am jealous of his family. LOL His interactions with both Mom and Dad were so cute! Especially with Dad! Loved how Hope was being treated like a small guy! XD Dude you had it right when you gave Hope that kind of family. I could really see it working! Haha.

Hmmm... Near the end of the chapter...that was really heavy. I wasn't expecting Larsa to be burdened with a lot of problems since he's, you know, prince, but I was wrong. Hopefully everything will get sorted out... Larsa is really ambitious and I like that! Hopefully it'll show more in future chapters! :3

Can't wait for more! We can really see where some of the problems will lie and hopefully this draws out to be as epic as it sounds! Hope! Larsa! I can't wait to see what happens with the both of you! Hope especially since he has such a BIG destiny ahead of him... Great job buddy with the chapter!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUD! -heart-
TransperentButterfly chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I enjoy the beginning of this story, makes me wonder what's gonna happen in Hope's future and what kind of punishment Fang and Vanille has to look forward to. Hope they come back into the story at some point, you're doing a great job at keeping them in character so far so please update soon! :)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh! I'm curious as to what happens next! I love how you characterized Fang and Vanille so far! Hopefully they have a part in future chapters, but I worry about their "punishment" that they'll receive from Orphan!

OMG! Snow and Seifer as brothers! XD They're so cute as tiny children! LOL Snow especially! He's such a sweetheart! As for Hope, I wonder what's in store for him?

Great job so far on your first FF13 fic and it's only the first chapter! Can't wait to read more! -heart-
Lady Midday chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hey!

Dammit, the site didn't put through my first review! Anyhow, in the review I said that you really captured my attention with your story. I like the characters you chose to include in the story (though I don't really know Seifer, but everyone says he's awesome). Little!Snow is adorable~

As for nitpicking...

"The Orphan said it it written." I think you mean "The Orphan said it is written."

I also noticed some places where you forgot the capital letter at the beginning of the sentence, but nothing too big.

I'll be following this~!