Reviews for Fights
providence26 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
this is an amazing story, I have re-read it so many times
pcp4202002 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
good job
Swampje chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I'm glad this became a 2-pieced one shot, it turned out amazing!
Renconteur chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I usually like to leave really nice reviews, but all I can say about this one is...damn.
peterpeter chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
love it and i love this She was crying over Her. Olivia-Fucking-Benson. Correction: Detective Olivia-Fucking-Benson. can't wait to read more fics
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Awesome job !
nightingale0978 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
this was really good! I liked it a lot XD
KillingTimeReading chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Lovely piece. FILLED with Olivia-appreciation, which is not exactly my cup of tea - I'm more of an Alex-girl :) - but I thoroughly enjoyed it! One cannot say No to a well-written piece with good grammar, correct punctuation and accurate spelling, really.
garnetmystery chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
...Definitely on my top 3 of fave Alex/Olivia fics. Fan-friggin-tastic job!

Can't wait to read more! :D
VegasJames chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Spicy! I like alot.
aolurker chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Guhh...I clearly should not have read this before heading off to work. What was I thinking? Yummy and hot! I loved the just quietly stated "Alex" before they (finally!) kissed. So simple yet held so much meaning. Thumbs up on your first foray into A/O!
chawkchic chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
SEXY! Brilliant decision to give us this 2nd chapter; thanks so much.
Lafite chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This is easily one of the best A/O fics I've read. You write both characters SO well and I could have screamed in sheer joy when Olivia kissed Alex. SHEER JOY. Omg, this made me smile so much, you don't even know. I'm slightly incoherent right now. This was just amazing. That is all.
garnet thrill chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
That was amazing. Your intricate description draws out the pleasure of reading your story - at the same time as I want to rush through reading it, I want it to last longer. Great job; I hope to see more SVU stories from you!
Rae D. Magdon chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Grrr... you've repaid me for the cold shower. I know I already reviewed, but I'm reviewing again because... I feel like it. XP MOREMOREMORE