Reviews for Life Is Strange
Dbz fiction stuff chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
Completely amazing
Dbz fiction stuff chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Long chapter, I like it. It appeals to my book worm side
shugokage chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful job on this amazing story!
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
3 YEARS ON HIATUS?!
euroteres chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
This was a great story. The pacing (honestly one of the most common problems with stories on this site after poor grammar in my opinion) and grammar were both great and the only thing that really bothered me was the formatting which honestly was a non-issue after getting used to it.

Too bad poor old Old Kai is still stuck in the Z Sword XD
dragonsoul11 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
aghhhhh! oh no hes gonna be sayaman isnt he?
Rebmul chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
again i love reading this fic its so well done
rebmul8 chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
awesome loved it should defiantly write more maybe a sequel of some sort involving pan
Fred chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Although this is a good story, I seriously doubt that Videl is as strong as Vegeta when he went to Namek.
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Heh, interesting and amusing.

On to the dragonballs. From what I can tell, the only limit is what ever is within the power of the dragon to grant. Shenron has a limit of only one revival per person, most likely as an imposed limit. The limit on how many he can revive is limited by how much power he has. As for time limitations, I don't recall there being one for revivals.

Porunga, the dragon for Namek, does not have that limit, probably due to the longer lifespans Namekians have which is approximately 500 years. However, if the death is from natural causes such as old age or disease, he can't revive the person.
ComCoddyL chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
Good stuff right there! You really know your DBZ knowledge too. I've loved every chapter of it, I'm glad Mr. Satan was really portrayed as a total ass but not entirely a good person either. Some people tend to over do it but obviously not you! ;)
A Changing Persona chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Well...

Original.

Organized.

Outstanding.

BACON!

Awesome story.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Shouldn't Gohan be 5 not 6?
dcp1992 chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
Great story, I loved it!
Mandalore18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Just wanted to add to my Favorites good story.