Reviews for I Wish You Were My Dad
RodneyIsGodney chapter 8 . 2/8
Please tell me this isn't it! Please tell me there's gonna be more! There's got to me more... I need to know where Rory's place is in Luke's heart now. I know it's been...a few years... but I sincerely hope that you will return to this amazing story for those of us who are just finding/stumbling-onto it. At least one more chapter to tidy things up between Luke and Rory. And Lorelai too, of course.
xiheartcastle chapter 8 . 1/31
Okay I know this hasn't been updated in a really long time, but this last chapter really made my heart hurt. I would love love LOVE a new chapter. ;)

-Anna
xiheartcastle chapter 1 . 1/31
"That was the first time that Rory Gilmore wished she had a father like Luke Danes."

BRB CRYING BC THIS STORY IS SO SWEET.

I really love your style of writing! I'm actually about halfway through It's Just Me & You Now. So. Good.

-Anna. :)
Iheartpiper chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Extremely uncool way to bow out of a overall enjoyable and well written set of one-shots. So, you know, think about adding one more just to end it on a happy note...
Bob chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
You know shaking your head normally means no. I think you mean nodding / nodded.
KaiteKat chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Are you going to write anymore? :)
Bob chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
How unfair of you to have Rory think that and possibly for you the writer to actually think that. It's wrong.
Orange Orange Employee chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Ok ur not supposed to stop writing a story on a really depressing chapter. It's just not right!
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
oh that was wonderful! Watching Rory grow in her relationship with Luke and then seeing her thoughts when she found about April...is this over or is there more?
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
ohh you're breaking my heart! I've always LOVED the idea of Luke and Rory as father/daughter!
hug-me chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Poor Rory, that broke my heart! please update soon!
Didine34790 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
really interesting story
MaryBBlove23 chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
this chapter made me cry
Zoe123 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
i love this, hope you continue it!
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 1/14/2011