Reviews for Worldwar: Shifting the Balance
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Ja, more is request for the people, BY DECREE OF THE EMPEROR AND THE SENATE OF ROME
Wanderer101 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Awe True to Ceasar ( kaisar ). The profligate Race will not last long against Rome's Legion. Home will soon fall and it will be absorbed into Rome and finally civilised. Can you say IRONY? So I bid you Vale.

P.S. Is there going to be an update soon?
Sam Yeager chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Mistakes aside, this is a good read. Thinking of updating it any time soon?
Ny'Kle chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
nice
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
idea, Nuclear Mine Fields. hahahahahahahaaa
Brownriderco chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
This is pretty good. There are quite a few nitpicks and whild the big picture is made up of the details, a good beta readeer could correct most of this. There is one glaring major flaw here though. How did the Roman Star Empire know the Race's language?The race certainly didn't know any Tosevite language. This could have been explained with a paragraph or 2 to make it more plausible. Of course you might have that planned for a later chapter.

I will say that you have the Race's character down cold. And Atvar dismissing out of hand the idea that the invaders came from Tosev 3 is completely in character. It will be interesting to see what the Race's reaction is when they learn the origin of the invaders.

All in all an excellent concept and well put together. Could be a bit better with a Beta Reader as I said before, but it's still VERY good now. Thanks so much for sharing.
Katamariguy chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
1. So in this timeline the Roman empire survived past the development of firearms?

2. I thought Home was orbiting Epsilon Eridani.
MindthatGap chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Heh. I saw this on SpaceBattles once.
Utotsuki chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Interesting twist to the age-old forgotten empire. I think the downed probe was to blame :D
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Zeus is Greek. In the Roman religion he is Jupiter.
GameMan888 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
OMG! S.P.Q.R.? Is this a crossover with Imperator Online?