Reviews for Missed Perceptions
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
hey love your story listen i hope you didn't mind but i used the cheerleaders writing go back to dixieland in my new story i citied your story though so i hope that's ok still love your story
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010

Okay, I love it! It was really funny and i like it

Garra (I don't know how to spell it)

tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I absolutely love it, especially the ending. Keep up the good work.
Quorinne chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Gaara! Gaara! Gaara!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
"Rogue doesn't sparkle, so she can't be a vampire", why doesn't anyone cosider that if Ethan knows Twighlight that he may swing a different way.

PS Love the story and would have loved a logan versus history teacher fight.
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010

His character design. There are actually quite a few characters that wear make-up, like Garra's brother (whose name escapes me at the moment).
RhapsodyGreen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hey there! I love your story! I like how you can write everyone you put in like they actually act in the show, lol.

I don't know if you know what 'Role Playing' is, and I'll explain if you're interested! But me and my friends just re-started an RP board based off of the X-Men: Evolution series, and we're looking for members! There aren't a lot of characters taken yet, so you'd have the option of playing a lot of people featured in this story.

From_The_ ?

There is the link to our forum! And if you want to e-mail me about it feel free to send something to '' or PM me on the forum if you decide to sign up! I play Jubilee.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is hilarious. I don't think anyone would be offended. I love the personalities you give each of the characters. I think it suits them perfectly. Love the trail of thoughts as the students decide whether Rogue is goth or emo.

These lines made me snicker:

Evan walked to the library doors. "And Jamie," he said over his shoulder, "Rogue doesn't sparkle, so she can't be a vampire."

" . . . Let's just say I don't think Logan should be the representative from the Xavier Institute at the Bayville High School parent-teacher conferences this year," Hank replied cautiously.

Xavier frowned. "Odd, because he just stopped by to asked if he could be the one to go. He expressed particular interest in meeting Rogue's history teacher, for whatever reason."
LaChiffre chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hey hey! I really liked this. Twas fun. Rogue is so badass and awesome! the Naruto character with all the eyelner Gaara? I'd say he's pretty emo XD Thanks for sharing!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I just loved the way Rogue handled everyone talking about her in frontof her, hahahaha.

Good work!