Reviews for Mother's Heart, Father's Spirit
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. This is cool. But your only giving me a hint of what seems to be a very awesome universe. :p Oh well. That happens a lot. In fact I've done it myself a couple times...

Love the man to man talk... and Thrawn's son a Jedi? Nice. Well, actually, I'm playing around with the idea of his daughter being a Jedi...
chisscientist chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very interesting. I like it.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Holy wow I did not expect to read that they were married and had more than just one child wow seriously that is so cool!

I love how the boy carries traits of his mother too so passionate in his emotions as well. I love how he carries the same love of art as his father. I love how Jorj is like an uncle to him too that was so sweet. That story about the caf omg this! XD

Wow I would pay to see how Thrawn would have been like as a father-loved too how his son is named after his brother 3

I loved how you explore the relationship he had with his father through Jorj's recollections. How they are both mourning and honouring their memories in this way.

Seriously this is a side to Maris and Thrawn that I never woudl have imagined but would have loved to have seen. Holy wow Thrass became a Jedi? Now that's entirely unexpected too and yet somehow perversely appropriate too. A silent reminder of Thrawn's own past.

I do like how Thrass still struggles with his father's decision and his actions. I like how you show how it affected so many lives, the damage done and hte long term effects. I liked too how he carries the guilt even though he himself did nothing to contribute it. Woah what's this about Anakin! As in Anakin Solo or /the/ Anakin? I'm not too familiar with the novels so you'll have to forgive my ignorance.

I love how Jorj is able ot clarify things for Thrass enabling him to heal, to embrace the person he is not the person he feels he should become. This was really lovely and it certainly was well done! Its nice to see some more Maris/Thrawn love out there!
Kathi chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
The Jedi thing was a bit too much for me. But otherwise: Great work! I love the idea of Maris and Thrawn having a happy end.