Reviews for Long Road Home
twotonguesincheek chapter 3 . 3/31
Loved it! Best Nick/Lindsay ever. So sweet.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 3 . 3/3
Thank you soooooo much for this fic. I'm ridiculously happy right now, I can't even.
danitaylor3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was exactly the way I was going the series would end. A very nice closure piece. U really enjoyed it.
drawingtoaclose chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Enjoyed this. Especially liked all the awkwardness that you wrote in between Nick / Lindsey. Like real people. Nick jumping up and trying to leave and Lindsey calling him back before the decide to give it another try, was perfect. Also, excellent, in character use of Mr. Weir. Love him!
Weelich chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
AWWW! :D I love Lindsey/Nick pairings. :) They're so adorable. :) Plus, since I just stumbled onto Freaks and Geeks, I know him better as Marshall, from How I Met Your Mother, a character I absolutely adore as well. :) I'm glad you finished the story, that last chapter was wonderful. :)
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Oh, that's really adorable! I just finished this show and now I'm fishing for fanfiction like every orphan. I loved yours! F&G really needed a second series :(
Rock The Rain chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Aw, yay! Reunited at last :) Please update soon.
Kareena chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
That was a sweet ending!Thank you for updating btw.I love Nick & Lindsay's relationship & always wanted them to get back together :)
violet88 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
thank you so much for finishing this! its so good to read a nick/linds story and this was a great ending. you should write more!
mrseddievedder chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Thank you for finishing this story! I had just about given up on it, so I thank you for updating. A satisfying ending.
violet88 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
i wish there was a chapter 3
assassinerblue chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Please, I want more? :(
Lady Ten chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Ah man please finish this! I know you abandoned it awhile ago but I just finished Freaks and Geeks and hated the ending too! One more chapter? haha
pssbecca chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Great start! Please continue. Hoping this us not abandoned!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I LIKE IT! As long as it's a nick/Lindsey fic im happy...but i think kim/daniel forever (BUT YOUR STORY SO DONT LISTEN TO ME...) anyways I like it and please update soon!