Reviews for Closed Shutters
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
theres been no update since almost 3 years
have you abandoned the story
this plot is really different and something new
please update and keep posting
mahhhfy chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
OMG, you suck! (not really)

Now that I've vented my frustration, WHY did you stop updating this story?! It's awesome! You have a good style of writing, a really interesting idea, and good characterization. This was shaping up to be an incredible story, then you just stopped updating! I hope you have a really good reason for not writing, because, as I'm sure you've noticed, I get very upset when I find a story I really like that was abandoned before it had a chance to really take off.

PLEASE consider updating this story again. If reviews are what you need to continue writing, I'll write a review for every chapter you post, and make sure I explain what I love about it and why. It'll be like having your own personal reviewer and beta in one. Please update again, and I guarantee I'll review it. And if you look at the top of the page, you'll see that there are over 100 people who are waiting for new chapters and have this story on alert. That's really impressive for only five chapters. WE WANT MORE! Tell me what I have to do to make you continue this story. Your AN said you will not abandon it, but it hasn't been updated in almost two years, so can't really say I believe you. I'll believe you when I get a notice saying that you've posted chapter 6.

Specifically, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens between Harry and Ginny (obviously) , and I want to see what's going on with Lupin. You've built up a lot of mystery, and you've done a really good job, so please continue. I'm not asking for a novel-length fic here, I just want to see it all play out.

Now, I hope this review was enough to jump start you into writing. I very rarely write reviews so violent - I think I've done it only twice before - but I really really want to see this story continue. Please think about it, and thanks for writing what's already been posted.
Sassyreader1536 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I really want this story to continue. I have read this story so many times i know it by heart. I really wish u would continue it. It would make my life a whole lot better
solsticephoenix57 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
great story. please update soon :)
hypercell chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Hey i love your story! I'm rereading it and i was wondering... When do you think you will be updating this awesome story?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Please update this is such a greAt story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Mmoorree _
gyphsy chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
update soon?
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
please update soon :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
this is so cool!

please please please update soon!
hypercell chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Ok this is such a cool story. Wow. I am so excited for you to please update. So please update! Soon!
MagicBananas chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
when are you going to put more into your story? you are going to do more than 5 chapters, arnt you?
sad.ending.x3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
I like the idea and I am looking forward to where you are taking this. Hopefully you'll update soon, but I know how difficult that can be. ;)
The Lady of the Land chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
so for clarification, as an elemental h/g have control of all of the elements not just one like the benders in avatar?
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 11/9/2010