Reviews for Slipping Between Worlds
hankbernath chapter 3 . 4/8
"...common atrand in leters ..." seems to be a glitch here, but i'm not quite sure... and 'letters'?
GuesssWho chapter 52 . 4/2
The bit about bail conditions made me burst out laughing. I love this fic.
semke 11 chapter 52 . 4/2
Ah, worth the long wait. I am still curious where this is going)
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I think that everyone in Ireland knows damn well how to deal the witches and Fair Folk. You almost have to, in the magic places of the world.
GuesssWho chapter 51 . 11/1/2013
More please!

Have we done the fingerprints joke yet? I forget.
Mary Craig chapter 51 . 7/23/2013
Happy egg :-) a new chapter, and it's a rich one too. It pulls in strands and weaves them into the whole.
A sort of tidy up before the story goes where though ?
Good stuff, an interesting read, and I'm really glad that this tale continues.
Thank you for writing and posting.
Kind regards,
Mary
A.A. Pessimal chapter 43 . 7/23/2013
Hi, this is the author speaking! Just let you all know i've opened a Works page on ths fanfic on tvtropes, which is one hell of a great site.
/FanFic/SlippingBetweenWorlds

http;\\ \pmwiki\ \FanFic\SlippingBetweenWorlds (just insert full rather than semicolon and reverse the direction of the slashes).
semke 11 chapter 51 . 7/23/2013
Great as always! I've been waiting for this update, and I'm glad you haven't given up on this fic yet.
Falero lero lero chapter 50 . 6/5/2013
I like your chapters.
Freyalyn chapter 50 . 4/12/2013
Glad to see more on this one.

"Meanwhile, in far Karn-Li, something scrabbled at the desert sand..."
I did wonder!
Paulajie chapter 50 . 4/14/2013
I always get excited when I see any new chapter for your stories but "slipping between worlds" in particular. I'm a born South African and Irish through my moms family and its great to learn so much about real history in a fictional world. South Africa doesn't really teach much world history except the world wars so my knowledge of Irish history is mostly from the Internet.
Anyway I'm really enjoying this piece and I hope it keeps your interest and you keep updating.
Paula
GuesssWho chapter 45 . 4/12/2013
Wouldn't it be hippocampi, not wyverns? Wyverns are two-legged dragons.
GuesssWho chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
Cool!

So, will the sensitivity training include the gorgon? Goblins? Gnolls? Other things that start with G?
awilla the hun chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
The George Macdonald Fraser fan in me loves the portrayal of the squaddies, and I'm not as much of a Pratchett fan, but from what I've read it fits with the Post WWII British Army perfectly. Great stuff!
Freyalyn chapter 49 . 1/23/2013
Thanks, sweetie, for the update. Working where I do, I have come across a Ms Partleigh more than once.