Reviews for All For One
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/3
I never imagined Samantha Simpson would be capable of doing such thing. Killing her very own best friend.
But I understand her. I would totally do the same thing if it was me.
I love how you made Clover's character personality so hate-able and bitchy. While reading this, I was imagining strangling her.
Alex is so pure and I love her. How she finds good reason that the gifts were meant for Sammie. How she wanted to fix things but was beyond repair.
Love how Tim Scam was being so evil. He had a point when he said it wasn't all his fault that Clover chose to be a bitchy dumb blond. But I'd still blame him.
Samantha... Really innocent. I wonder how she got all the courage to still live with herrrr. Though she did kill Clover in the end, it's only justice. The rumors she spread throughout the school was just *grrr*. I totally understand Sam.
About the ending, I was hoping to see a little more Sam/Scam love in front of Clover's very eyes to kill her ego. But she's dead anyways.
Darn Clover expecting understanding and forgiveness after all she did.
The ending was kinda cliffy for me but it's amazing. And did Alex live?
Love this sooooooooo much 3
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Clover was never my favorite, Sam was. And even though I sort of like Clover, and have nothing against her, I could totally see her doing everything you wrote. Another awesome story! I've finally gotten around to commenting on all your masterpieces! :-)
JBA chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow... Clover is annoying. Loved this story tho. :]
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Holy fudge. You just made me read through a whole novella. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. You wove the drama together like insanely, brilliantly well and man you had me reading from 1.15 to 2.30am. I'm not kidding. And now I will slip away and do a bit of homework before sleeping. Drat. I'd much rather reread this. It's really, really good.

I didn't have the internet to post this last night, so I'm posting it now. :D
JBA chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG I loved that story. I was really starting to get pissed with Clover. I liked the ending that you wrote too. I really want you to write more stories :)
Espionne chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The scariest part about this fic is that all of Clover's lines and actions here seem incredibly believable, to the extent where I felt like I was mentally watching another episode in some areas of the story! It reminded me just how much I dislike Clover. She's always been my least favorite among the Spies, and your depiction of her personality was spot-on. Brilliant characterization pretty much defines this fic - but then again, it's always so fascinating to read your stuff, because you somehow manage to explore each character's motives in depth while simultaneously moving along with the plot. That, as well as the fact that Sam/Scam is always a bonus in my eyes. :D

PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh um Whoa. That was amazing...I swear make sequels to ALL of your stories that have cliffhangers! (which is all of them :P) PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON. I LOVED THIS.
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG 0.0' Did SAM just KILL CLOVER infront of TIM SCAM & ALEX?
94kgirly chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love it, I shouldn't love the evil Sam...But I do :) Great story!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
NOOO BUT WHAT ABOUT ALEX? She's been such a good friend to Sam... I hope that Sam/Tim they don't kill her!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

LOL you mean there are Clover fans out there? No way :P

[He couldn't help but wonder if one day there would be some man that she would not want to give up even for Clover. There had to be.] Why Scam darling, I thought you'd never notice! :P

[to be honest many times it was his face that got him out of trouble. ] MUAHAHAHAHHAHA. There should be a fic like that, where he can't get enough of Sam- I mean, Sam is just a worker and she doesn't suspect he's a evil sociopath. :P

[It was very likely what he was about to do would not work at all and in the end their friendship would hold through, maybe even come out stronger than before] *scoff*

["Yes it's me Jerry, your good friend Tim Scam"] I love his sarcasm loll.

[Tim Scam was] I can see why that would be such a shocker.

["Wow.." Sam couldn't help but whisper because Scam made it look so easy to simply hack into Jerry's high-tech office and use whatever he wanted. ] Ooh lala :P

[Had he finally noticed how beautiful she was and was finally reacting to it? ] *Barfs*

[She was just too hard to resist for any man, Tim Scam included.] *Barfs again*

[He loved her and that meant her best friends were obviously in a lot of danger and something had to be done about that.] *Goes out and buys a barf bucket*

Lol Thomas Sham. Again, you are a comic genius. :P

["Sarah…I just want to tell you I love you and always have." Alex, Sam and Clover went dead silent and slowly tore their gazes away from the screen. The irony of this moment was too much to bear and Alex quickly switched the movie off before they were sucked back into discussing what she didn't want to.] HAH!

["No, he didn't say anything. But it makes the most sense for it to be me…" she started slowly only to be met with confused glances from both her friends who weren't getting the point. Taking a deep breath she realized she needed to elaborate if she wanted to get anywhere with this. "Come on you guys….it's obvious. Guys in general are mostly into me."]

You know what would make me happier than slapping her across the face? Smacking her across the face with a mallet.

[He couldn't help but smirk as he watched Sam from the camera installed in her room.] HAH. It was in HER ROOM.

... :P

["Well if they do, you can make it up to her by finding the best divorce lawyer"] Alex is so funny :P

["What's all the laughter for?" came Clover's voice a few moments later making them both stop suddenly and clear their throats. ] YOU DON'T DESERVE LAUGHTER YOU BITCH. Oh I'm sorry, was that mean?

["It's obvious. I'm the one that's most noticed between us wherever we go, and I'm the one who had the most boyfriends, and I'm the one that was voted most-"] *Grabs a chainsaw and tortures her SAW style*

["Oh really? And WHO do you think he is interested in…" she gave Alex a frown. "You?"] She has more personality than you, you shallow bimbo bitch.

Alex is SO smart. Wow. I say we move her to the top of the love list. :P

Except Scam and Sam go first. of course :P

[Clover's sudden and hard laughter] *SAWS THE HOE'S MOUTH INTO TWO!*

["Scam wouldn't dare to love you because you wouldn't return it…] pfft Scam would corrupt her faster than she could blink.

[she found it hard to believe Clover was even capable of thinking that deeply into something.] That's because, like I said, Clover is a SHALLOW BLONDE BIMBO.

UGH. Can we move her UP the hate list?

[the black and white drawing of a civil officer on the corner of one of the pages was looking a lot like Scam right now. ] reincarnation! eyghost fic! :P:P:PP:P I love that we can combine egypt and ghost. it's fate :P

I'm starting to think that deep inside Clover's brain (not too deep; remember her shallowness) she's self-conscious. That's why she constantly has to repeat the fact that she thinks Scam is stupid enough to be in love with her.

Lol every time I see "Tim Scam" alone in a sentence I start dancing again lol.

['WHY are you wearing it?" Sam asked] Yea you stupid shallow trashy bimbo. Why ARE you wearing it? It's not for -you-.

["No! Sam is disgusted you would actually accept the bracelet AND flaunt it like that to everyone!" Alex screamed defensively.] We love you Alex.

["Well I think you're too stupid for him!" Sam snapped suddenly making Alex gasp at her words.] AHAHHA. Epic.

["I have more experience with guys, we all know for a fact that I'm the prettiest and the most guys like me….and there really is no question why."] Cuz you're easy you stupid bitch.

This argument is the funniest thing ever :P

[She sighed. 'I'll have to give Clover a piece of my mind tomorrow" She muttered before going to her room to rest.

"Good idea Alex, Clover could really use that piece" ] AHHAAHHAHA )) GOOD ONE.

Yo -I- need those prep books lol.

[He was sure she had looked jealous today and just now he had heard her defending him as a man that wouldn't just surrender and he was shocked because he didn't know she knew him that well when her spy friend Clover clearly didn't.] YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

... I have a bad feeling about that wedding...

["He doesn't strike me as the type of guy to do one-night stands so of course he wouldn't be interested in you because that's all you are good for!"] CAN I SMACK THIS STUPID BITCH.

omg when Sam snaps it's SO powerful...

oh that friendship is DEFINITELY over...

omg i bet that house in her dream is def. what scam's house looks like. they have a bond lol :P (UI style :D:D:D)

[She remained silent, her mouth sealed shut from shock as she took in his familiar features and the way his sea-foam eyes seemed to flicker in the light of the fire as he started to come closer.] FIRE! sorry. :P

[ Shutting off her mind from any thoughts that he was a criminal and she was a spy and this should not be happening at all Sam turned around laying herself on top of him and gazing into those eyes of his that drove her into madness. ] omgggg ssc ssc ssc AHHHHHHH :D:D:D:D even if it is a dream. Lol. Dreams are awesome nonetheless (aka Lussuria :P)

And his eyes are fabulous. :P Oh gosh, i forgot to add that in the 10 Fundamental Rules... lol

["And my instincts never do lie" he thought with a smirk before going off to think of a way to be at the wedding.] Instincts never lie, especially Scam's instincts. :P

[She couldn't blame him for picking the better girl, now could she?] ... How moronic does someone have to be to not even GET this? UGHHH.

She's an ugh. Lol. Seriously why does everything have to be about Clover? No one likes her anyway lol

["Well to get married she would need a husband right? And she isn't going to get one" she said loud enough for a few people around Gaby to hear.] ... I'm going to kill her. Fuck the Terrance torture; it's time to go SAW on Clover's ass.

[Alex bit her lip knowing Clover had crossed the line for the last time and now no one could save this friendship from ending.] Scam... truly is a genius. He knew exactly how to rip them apart.

["Yea.." Clover smirked. "And that's all you were ever good for! Tests and nothing else!"] ... Woah. That's cold.

[Clover screamed making Sam clench her fist tightly because she knew she just wanted to hurt Clover right now. God, help Clover if she got the chance.] HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT!

Lol i love when Scam rubs their broken friendship in. :P

[He was wrong.] So uh, I checked down into Hell. it's pretty much frozen down there Lolll

[Clover knew she was sounding self-centred right now but she knew she had to make Sam acknowledge she had been right all along.] *breaks her limbs in two* GRRR.

[Clover's eyes widened as she looked at him standing there holding Sam's arm. "What?" she squeaked out not understanding what was going on here.] DIE YOU EVIL HOE DIE!

I really love Alex's thoughts being in here :) And lol I love it when Scam calls Clover a twit :P And MUAHAHAHAHAH Sam is in his arms :P

["But that's okay" Clover thought with a grin knowing Sam would just forgive her like she always did. ] You stupid stupid girl.

["You are right Clover" she repeated one more time. "We were best friends" were the short words that left Sam's mouth before she pulled the trigger letting a deafening boom fill the surroundings…..

And the only noise that came after that…

Clover has fans? What? :P

And sorry it took so long to reviw this. I loved it so much though. I want to reread it again :P That ending scene was so powerful and omggg.

Spazzie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh, and i really hope that clover didnt die! and that there's a sequel to this!
Spazzie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOL this was really awesome! although i love all the spies and i wish that clover didnt die. but still, it was an awesome story!
Lover of True Love chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
tiwted end im a samxscam fan any way :D make a sequale for me *cute puppy eyes*