Reviews for Christmas in Quake City
axel100 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Loved this crossover. Bill Bixby sure did get around in the 70s. The tie in with Heyes and Curry was inspired. All that was missing was a cameo by the Cisco kid. Oh wait, he was from earlier in the 1800s wasn't he. So did you see Heyes here as being played be Pete Duel or Roger Davis. Always thought it was a shame Duel died when he seemed to have so much to live for.
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
What a delightful crossover! I grew up with "The Apple Dumpling Gang", and AS&J is one of my very favorite shows so I got quite the kick out of seeing someone mixed them. A fun story.:)
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Terrific conclusion! Great use of the canon villain and hope he has learned that revenge isn't worth the continued humilation. Very cute how Amos and Theodore managed to do so much damage and Dusty showed that she is not to be messed with. Nice bit of slapstick there. Great how the sheriff knew when to give a nice hint and that the guys took it. Very fun read! Thanks for posting this here.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Terrific idea for a cross over. I did so enjoy the Disney westerns and Apple Dumpling Gang was a treat to watch. I can see Heyes sure that he can drive the stage and wanting to have a steady job for a while. Nice reminder about the amnesty; they would be stuck in Wyoming after they got it. Those weren't the most original of names and wanting something a little different would be expected. Very nice followup to the movie.