Reviews for You Just Wouldn't Know
WeAreShootingStars chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I'm crying. It's beautiful. :')
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh, that was so bittersweet... It had me in tears...
Anonymous Whatchamacallit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Omg. I almost cried when I read it. It is exceptionally good. I usually prefer longer ones, but this is totally a mind blast.
NijiBrush chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Crazy awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love that you didn't try to put them together again but still wrote a great piece
Cilence Renning chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
beautiful... :)
NO I REFUSE TO GIVE IT chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
intriguing ...
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This piece of writing is anzaming! You had my attention until the very last word. Their is so much depth and emotion threaded into each seances. Then I first stared reading this story, I thought I was reading the beginning of a very good novel. In Just over 500 words, you have written a high quality story that's extremely effective in capturing the reader and placing them into the world that you have created, that I was in sliencent tears from the sadness that you had so cleverly intertwined into your words. I would ask for you to write another chapter, but I don't know if that destroys the effeteness of the first chapter.

Keep writing and I look forward to read more of your stories. I would recommend reading this story, because you never know what gems you could find.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
'You wouldn't know that he knows the name of the girl who saved the painting. You wouldn't know how much he longs for her.' Geez, Chiaki and Makoto's love story is really 1 of the best.

got to love the last lines.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Okay- love it. I love the idea Chiaki visits the painting, that the painting that lead him to Makoto is now precious as a link to her. It was really interesting to read, not many people write in 2nd person.
Rollzlx chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Amazing job, truly inspiring!
Rollzlx chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Amazing job, truly inspiring!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
loved it!
Scotia Daniel chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this movie a lot but you really depicted the emotion and everything so well. I could honestly see this happening in some part of the movie. It just goes to show how something so little and worthless looking something can be to one person but to another it could mean something entirely different. Very good moral and excellently written. Keep it up!
Any Unborn Child chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This story is wonderfully done - very unique, yet so effective in its own way.

Well done! :)