Reviews for A Tree Grows in Tokyo
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was so beautiful.

I swear.

You've written in this in such... CLEAR sentences that I... well, I fell for this pair. Oshitari x Gakuto.

JohanAndersen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
it's so sweet! i love the dirty pair. i agree with you : i dont think gakuto is the type to wait for yuushi all the time. i know you finished this story, but is there any hope for a sequel or something? where yuushi and gaku gets back together?
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
this is so sad, poor gakuto, but i feel proud for him... hope what he did teaches oshitari a lesson...
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I think this is beautiful. I read it yesterday and was in the mood to keep reading and reading and not review because it takes time, but the story stuck in my head, so I'm back here to review i:)

It's bittersweet and beautiful and sad, but at the same time it's a happily-ever-after, too. I loved it.
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really like this. There is a difference between being in love and loving someone. There is such a fact as a love that you can't forget but you can't keep.
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is great! Totally awesome! :D

Does that book actually exist?
Fallon Kristerson chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow, I love this story, it's wonderful written. I like the idea of an independent Gakuto

hope you go on writing PoT fics!

Again, I love this fic! .

(Well, English isn't my first language, but I hope my grammar's ok )
soni-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wonderful. Wonderful.

the emotional aspect is beautifully written. It could bring a soft-hearted reader to the verge of tears. A strong Gakuto, a Gakuto who knows, understands, and resigns himself. Because that is what a strong person does. Resigns himself to fate, instead of wallowing in sorrow. I beautiful one-shot
amynaoko chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
really good plot! i liked the way gakuto act, he is a strong caracter, and he olways love yuushi
sugarkitt chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
wow i really like how gakuto is able to depend on himself! i hate stories where he is stupid and all he can do is depend on yuushi!

anyways, love this story :) im gonna read it again now!
LFan4Ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Why has nobody else commented on this story? I really like it; it's refreshingly original in the portrayal of the OC and the relationship between Gakuto and the OC. And it's one of the few fics that doesn't make you HATE the cheater with a passion...(not that I don't feel really really sorry for Gakuto) but it's a really good fic. :D