Reviews for Light and Darkness
alemery chapter 6 . 6/15
Interesting story
isis424 chapter 6 . 4/14
lona lu chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I was skeptical of reading HP/Yugi-oh x-over, though seperately, they are on my fav list, but so fr I'm intruigued
Sevvus chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
oh shittt Vernon's dead! that's new! lol well deserved I say though...

good job this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better then that horrible excuse for writing i read a minute ago was... usually I'm a good sport about it, but this was not their first time writing and it was like physically painful to read! I can't find it in myself to even finish it or think they can get better...
You on the other hand, have some serious skill! keep working with it, and make it even more amazing in the future!
kat1316 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I hate how Atem cant do anything about Lights living situation
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
The only question now is 'what's next?'
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
This story is incredible so far! Please continue, this is amazing!

Question, though - did the Shadows heal Harry while they were destroying Vernon? As for what happened to Vernon - since it was Shadow Magic, which isn't really taught in the Wizarding World, would they just think he died of natural causes? Or that Harry's accidental magic actually killed his Uncle by "accident"?
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I love Just Desserts
L.I.N.A.T chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I really like this, good riddance to Vernon, they finally left!, hope you enjoy(ed) your vacation, I'll vote for your friend's band, and I can't wait until you update! ,
L.I.N.A.T chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
You know, I'm thinking that, if what happened to Vernon was anything to go by, when/if Atem meets Umbitch-sorry, Umbridge- it's not going to be pretty. At all. *Shivers slightly in fear, but also in anticipation* I can't wait until that bitch is dead. If you ever make it so that it extends to them meeting her...oh, I can't wait.
L.I.N.A.T chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I really like this! And I see you are fixing many of the flaws that Rowling had in her books, even if the fixes are unintentional. ,
L.I.N.A.T chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I really like this. Also, you made me think about something I actually didn't think about before: Harry's glasses. I mean, they are perfect for him, and he can see out of them (in the books and movies) and there is no way the Dursleys would get something that actually helped Harry. So, looking at it now, the Harry Potter series is very flawed.
Ireadtomuch chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Oh Poor Atem! Poor Harry! I hope this bites the magical word's ass in may unexspected and horribly painful ways.