Reviews for Cor Leonis
TheMightyFlynn chapter 5 . 5/14
Oh my God! I thought when Granger Enchanted went down that this story had been lost! I am so happy I re-found it!
I just love this entire thing. It was the story that introduced me to Regulus Black and all the goodness he can be. Thank you! :)
lnoelle2014gmai chapter 5 . 5/7
Have you read tess of the ubreville? I have and I thought the main character was a moron and in a way weak. She caused her own issues in a way. She allow herself to be sent away to live with a random stranger. she could have walked up the street and came back. The random stranger who wanted her and had her. She got pregnant and did not tell the father who could have helped. Even if he did not at less he would have known. After the death of her child. When she met then married her husband. She should have told him not wrote a note about the baby if she told him at all. She did not have to tell him there was no prove. She could have just not lived in the area ever again. Her writing a note and not telling him is what drove him away. She could have gotten help from his family they did know about her. Then she married her rapist because her family needed help. The second the man who abandoned her shows up she is right there in love. Then she killed her husband the man that saved her family. Running off with the 1st husband then going to jail. she did not even try to hide the 2nd husbands body. This book just seemed o get worse and worse as I read and I could not stop because it was an assignment. Your story was good yet it would have been better without the tess of the urbreville parts.
Brilliant
Grahamgirl93 chapter 5 . 3/7
Enjoyed this one!
wweismann chapter 5 . 2/25
so sweet! I'm glad I found it to improve this cold Sunday afternoon. thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
I agree - this fic was a bit heavy on the cheese (poor Reg, I'm sure it took vast quantities of very fine alcohol for him to spout the requisite flora!), but it came off well. It had to be done, though, given the meaning behind the inception of the story, so well done, you!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
That's the problem with semi-abandoning a fic, even if it's because life came along and kidnapped you - when you go back to it, everything feels a bit surreal. You're transported back to "the times" you were in when you'd first begun it, and it will always feel weird and a bit creepy in a way. But it's a fantastic thing that you did recross the Rubicon, as it were, because this is a great little story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Awww, there's nothing wrong with a little cheese (so long as there's "sips and nips" - wine and finger foods - to go along with it)...! Cute!
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Its cute
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Interesting
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Omg my teeth ache from the sweetness of this fic.

Thank you so much for sharing!
midnight000shadow chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
Uggggh this is so freaking cute. The romance is happening so fast but I don't even care because it's SO freaking cute!

Thanks for sharing
midnight000shadow chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Omg so fluffy, I freaking love it

Thanks for sharing!
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Ayyyyyyyy this chemistry between them is killing me, I love it
Thanks for sharing
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I'm really enjoying this fic! So interesting and your writing is very good.

Thanks for sharing!