Reviews for Cor Leonis
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 5 . 1/3
This was such a lovely story. I really liked the plot- I feel like Regulus is one of the most underwritten characters. Thank you so much for sharing this with us : )
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
I love fluff!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Pales a bit in comparison to your other stories, especially in character development. Regulus seduces Hermione quite easily- a little unrealistic, considering her personality. Guessing this was written a while ago?
Alsnfischer chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I appreciate that you were ablessed to show how unsuited Hermione and Ron were with out bashing him. I love how cheesey regulus is.
Waldlicht chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I read this story in nearly one go and as you say it is cheesy but it is also oh so good! I had a great evening and morning reading this, thanks you for that!
KissingEnemies chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
this is such fluff I can barely contain the instinct to hug everyone near me.
Draconian666 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Wow I don't know whether I honestly liked this or not. I loved it as it was regulas but it was so fluffy lol. It's a fun light hearted read though and I did guilty like it in a way. It's a bit like chocolate lol its yummy but really bad for you. Haha
Draconian666 chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Poor Ron... nahhhhhh he deserves it for being Ron lol.
Draconian666 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Wow that Was... so sweet my teeth hurt lol
Draconian666 chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
I think this is the first time he isn't reunited with his brother straight away. I can understand the reluctance and confusion.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Oh wow, great opening chapter. I loved the mystery and curiosity about the man. The ominous way sirious states he for some reason knows hermione isn't for him. I laughed at her saying poor little teaspoon Ron. Although the way she rejected him was harsh but in some ways realistic.
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
very nice story.

Somehow Ron does not seem to understand just how thick, slow, stupid, UN-intelligent and lazy he really is. After all, Hermione practically had to do ALL his homework for him for 5 years!

I'm glad that Hermione has found someone who is just as smart and intelligent as she is!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
lovely. so.. what exactly is wrong with showing affection for the one you love? this attitude of
'oh my god, soooo cheesy!" sounds a lot like a child's reaction at seeing his parents kiss. when you'll be the one in a real relationship you'll appreciate it.
ShayaLonnie chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Loving this!
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Can't believe I haven't read this yet! I'm already enthralled!