Reviews for Cor Leonis
KissingEnemies chapter 5 . 7/24
this is such fluff I can barely contain the instinct to hug everyone near me.
Draconian666 chapter 5 . 7/12
Wow I don't know whether I honestly liked this or not. I loved it as it was regulas but it was so fluffy lol. It's a fun light hearted read though and I did guilty like it in a way. It's a bit like chocolate lol its yummy but really bad for you. Haha
Draconian666 chapter 4 . 7/12
Poor Ron... nahhhhhh he deserves it for being Ron lol.
Draconian666 chapter 3 . 7/12
Wow that Was... so sweet my teeth hurt lol
Draconian666 chapter 2 . 7/12
I think this is the first time he isn't reunited with his brother straight away. I can understand the reluctance and confusion.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 7/12
Oh wow, great opening chapter. I loved the mystery and curiosity about the man. The ominous way sirious states he for some reason knows hermione isn't for him. I laughed at her saying poor little teaspoon Ron. Although the way she rejected him was harsh but in some ways realistic.
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/5
very nice story.

Somehow Ron does not seem to understand just how thick, slow, stupid, UN-intelligent and lazy he really is. After all, Hermione practically had to do ALL his homework for him for 5 years!

I'm glad that Hermione has found someone who is just as smart and intelligent as she is!
lovely. so.. what exactly is wrong with showing affection for the one you love? this attitude of
'oh my god, soooo cheesy!" sounds a lot like a child's reaction at seeing his parents kiss. when you'll be the one in a real relationship you'll appreciate it.
ShayaLonnie chapter 2 . 6/28
Loving this!
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 6/28
Can't believe I haven't read this yet! I'm already enthralled!
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 5 . 6/17
I know you wrote this ages ago but it's really sweet. I'm an artist and seeing something I did years ago makes me cringe so I understand. However, the world needs more fluff and sweetness sometimes to balance out the bitter and the hate. So thank you for sharing!
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 5 . 4/12
I will have to agree with Sirius, they're all sugary sweet, it hurts my teeth!
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 3 . 4/12
cheesier than Gouda. but I'm in love! lol
bellachaos chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
This was really quite lovely. Nice job!
Helfinna chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
It's horribly cheesy and I really ought to despise it. But I can't and instead I find myself with a rather huge and unbecoming grin on my face (whatever shall I do? ). I am, however, grateful that you left out the descriptions of rings and such. That would've been the final drop I suspect.