Reviews for First Words
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Okay, this was all kinds of amusing and I'm glad I found it. Thanks for posting it, even though it was a decade ago.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Cordy was trying to get Connor to eat.
Wravyn chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
That was one of the most adorable pieces of fluff I've read in a long time. The simplicity of the fic got to me completely, and I absolutely love the vignette. Great job with the portrayal of cute baby Connor.
Mistress Tinsel chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
awwwwwww
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Ohh! That is SO cute, can you do a sequel?
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
This is perfect. I needed a pick me up after Road Trip, Interrupted. I'm sorry, but I needed fluff! grin This was fluffily enough for me. I'm going to go back and read some of your other stuff.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Awwww!:)
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Hmmmm...rather cute story...though I'm a total B/A shipper, so the end was rocky for me. Over all well done. -LadyCallie
Logan chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was exactly what I needed after getting my physics test back.
Ab chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I'm not a "shipper",so I can enjoy good stories

(all of them,lucky me!)And this one is very good!
Diane Weiss chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Viv, beautiful and humor piece as always. Angel's words to Connor at the end just warmed my heart! I always enjoy your wit and humor in your stories, and this one is no exception. Wonderful story. I highly, highly recommend it to anyone reading this review. Viv is truly one of the most talented fic readers I've had the pleasure to read, and this short story reflects it!
Delia.C chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
That’s was sooo Sweet i loved it