Reviews for The Other Side of the Door
anna chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
it was awesome
demon alice chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was a great story! I just love pearlshipping I read your other story "Tear Drops on My Guitar" and I hope you continue it with the next post soon :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Rushed, are you serious? This was amazing. I stand by saying that if I had an account u would be one of my fav authors
ThePandaFangirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome one-shot, even though I don't usually like one-shots. Please work on the Teardrops on my guitar story, it's great.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Its a great story I cried and smiled and i rarely ever cry
z shadow619 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this. A winner is you.
StaraptorFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
...wow you are GOOD.. not just good your excellent... really i mean it. YOU write while keep everything in level ...in proper balance.. like the for example Ash's denseness... that was well covered and everything and and what more? your stories/oneshots are soo perfect.. one thing you should write more pearlshipping stories... i am expecting soo much from you now ... :D:D:D:D Keep up the great work :)
xEryChan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I can't believe it took me so long to read this fic. I didn't even know you had posted another story, Kathy. xDD

This story was so cute and awesome. I really liked it. And if DEFINITELY did not seem rushed to me at all. I really liked it a lot. I'm so adding this to my faves.

Great job, Kathy, and keep it up! 8D
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was a AWESOME one-shot! Great job!
LoneAdvocate chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Finally, a well-written PG-rated fic without any cursing. I preferred if Ash directly apologized to Dawn at the end but that's minor.
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice story! Although I would've preferred if Dawn made Ash stand out there a little longer :P

I hope that you'll continue and make stories by this standard!
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow, this was such a cute one-shot. I really liked it.

It didn't seem rushed, not in the slightest. I thought it was great.

I love it, it's going on my faves.
Syugecin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Love it! I was a bit scared when the fight happened, but I guess it's alright now! :3.
Genny35 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awesome one shot!

And it was cute!

But Ash is right, Dawn cries to much!

But still the story rocks!

Happy late pearlshipping day!
pokemongirl4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i love this story but i am wondering when you are going to update teardrops on my gutair because i really want to know what will happen to dawn. but this was a really good story because i enjoyed it very much. keep up with the good work on your fanfics