Reviews for Out Tonight
This story was AMAZING! I think that it is one of my favorite P&R storie
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cute one shot
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hahahaha of course it was his idea XDDD

So funny. I liked how you wrote this story. It was a good balance.

Tori
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
haha that was hilarious! :) Loved it!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i loved it
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
The price of eggs in China?...Seriously? Haha That was just so wonderfully random a thing for them to be talking about that I couldn't get it out of my head, even when I was reading the smut scene at the end. And I like how you managed to tie in Rachel's pole dancing job comment to Santana from the show in your own much friendlier way. Although actually I think by the date on this story that your comment came before that episode, so your own Glee 6th sense maybe?

And in response to your reply of my review of your Noah birthday story, just write another one shot involving surprise school sex, but in a place that hasn't already been covered by most other stories (dressing rooms, locker rooms, janitor's closets, choir room, etc).
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So, that? That was fucking Genius. I loved it, but I generally love your shit, so its not too surprising.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
haha, love your ending as usual! and this story was brilliant- what an idea to have them pole dancing!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wahahha! Great! Loved this! 3
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Cute little text at the end.

Also I love when Quinn Santana and rach are friends. Great dynamic.

Great oneshot.
xoxoallie chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG Noah knew all this time hahahaha I loved it :)

so hot LOL
eyesofgarnet chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love this!

Totally hot and just amazing.

And the little tiny twist at the ending. I kinda saw it coming but it was awesome!
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So much fun! She should play the fence with Santana :)
Christina2002 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was a really good one-shot.

Too funny.