Reviews for The Unexpected Visitor
gate chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
oooo what a twist!
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Ok so I missed a lot when I missed the last 2 chapters! Holy cow:)
Tomellie chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Well I never... Must admit that line in this chapter about the dumpling made me wonder... And the line about cal should be looking out for gill. Well I guess that I am just blind. Live the plot, love how u gave stayed true to these fab characters. Can't wait to find out what gill and alec have to say to each other in the next chapter aswell as what gill will say to cal. In her condition I am sure she will realise eventually that cal was just being protective over his women and unborn child. No unnecessary stress and all that. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing.
Yay33N chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
'upcoming event'... wedding?

Have a nice day

hotforteacher chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Oh, I can't wait for the showdown in the next chap! Love the way you are writing, it's so sneaky!
glouton-mana chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Lylirium chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Aha! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it from the moment you said "stomach" in the last chapter. I didn't want to jinx it, but I am soo happy! Ehehehehe

Continue this please, please, pretty please. I miss your fast updates.

Millibear chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
:O! I am loving this story! I'm just hoping the "Alec secret" doesn't mess up their relationship
Yay33N chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
heyya! Great chapter:) Ha! F*ck you Alec! Cal has done what you couldn't! You feeling better?
donnaromana chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
more more more please. loving this story, yeah for sneakiness
ceciilee chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
"No unnecessary risks when it comes to Foster" I love this rule!

Poor Cal, they were having such a great time. It really is about always protecting Gillian- both physically and emotionally.

I think Alec did it on purpose; he knew they were going to be 'working.' If he had not wanted to cause a scene and get Cal in trouble he would have called.

Gill is going to be hurt :( but hopefully she will understand. Cal should give Alec a piece of his mind...and when I say a piece, I mean he should beat the crap out of Alec.
StepFurther chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! this was...this was amazing, but what's the've completely imtrigued me! i don't know if i'll manage to sleep! PLEASE MORE!
analiesa1013 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
So loving were this is going,can't wait for the next chapter,wonder how Cal tells Gillian he's working with Alec?
martini chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Like where this is going? Let me know! :D

HAhaha now i do ;) i had a sneaky feeling it would be like this