Reviews for Exhilaration
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Omg i just LOVE your AxH stories! I can picture this kiss in my head and the way they acted it...arnold nervous but like your title said exhilarated and helga shocked but in pure bliss. Wonderful and sweet!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awww! I love it, absolutely and positively, i love it.
And, yes, i wanna read more...and more..and more...Muajajajajajajaja

Really, it's a good history. Thanks for write it.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I like how she takes her bow off at the end. That's cute now that she has him she doesn't need it. Interesting new take on it. Good story keep writing:)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
nice job!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Loved it! All Hey, Arnold! fans worth their salt, or not in a persistent vegetative state know all about Helga's somewhat private love for Arnoldo, but I simply adore it when people write Arnold as having a secretive thing for Helga too.

Sweet as it was, I can absolutely see Helga turning toes up and falling on the flat of her back as her oblivious love begs favor for a chance.

I loved your use of Gerald Field as the setting, I always thought that instead of Helga's closet, the sandlot was the crucible for her's and Arnold's love.

"You're up, Scud."

Anyhoo, needless to say, very beautiful!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Heh, cute one.

Keep the good writing.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like it :) you should write more.

one thing confused me. you put the seventh friday in june. do you mean friday june 7th? as there are only 4 (occasionally 5) fridays in a month. lol

id be interested to see the lead up to the kiss and then the after effects.
trunksgirl85 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Um, cute story but you've got Harold in Helga's slot in your description...

Just thought you should know
stagetrinity chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Not bad at all ) It had a certain cuteness to it, although I would've like just a little more detail to it myself.

Good job!

'Stagetrinity
angie93 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i want to see more, i want to see more! hahaha please more! ;D